Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Ausländerbehörde-Arbeitsvertragskundigung-Befristete Aufenthalt

Toggle
Dear Forum Subscribers,

Could you please kindly advise if employer informs the Ausländerbehörde on the termination of employment. Or would Ausländerbehörde be informed only by a foreigner applying for a subsequent visa. Perhaps and most probably some have already encountered such an issue. I have been terminated last week on probation period and now taking active steps in seeking a new employment. I would really like to concentrate on job search while Ausländerbehörde takes hell a lot of time. On the other hand, i have been living here for 4 years and have always applied for student's, graduate's and working Aufenthalt in due time and have never broken any rule.  I dont have anything yet, but i hope i could find a job in 2-3 months time. Would it be acceptable, if 1-2 months pass between my last employment date and the date of application for a new visa? Would Ausländerbehörde officer ask for my Kundigungsbrief?

Thank you very much in advance
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Ausländerbehörde-Arbeitsvertragskundigung-Befristete Aufenthalt
Answer
10/13/14 10:44 PM as a reply to anna rubina.
u have to inform ABH about your situatiuon, they will give you job search visa for 6 months. gap between employment will not matter in this 6 months

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/14 10:59 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
cebit:
u have to inform ABH about your situatiuon, they will give you job search visa for 6 months. gap between employment will not matter in this 6 months

Good luck

thank you for your reply. i am worried about the 6 months thou. i've heard they could give 3 months and then i would have to apply again for prolongation. Aufenthaltsgesetz para 18c (1) sagt "bis zu 6 Monate". are you sure it would be 6 months? would they ask for Kundigungsbrief?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/14 11:22 PM as a reply to anna rubina.
U can apply for jib search under blue card.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/14 11:46 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
cebit:
U can apply for jib search under blue card.
i dont have a blue card with current employer due to salary. thou at previous job i was eligible for a blue card and it has been approved.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott