Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Marriage in germany or other country

Toggle
Marriage in germany or other country
Answer
10/9/14 11:06 AM

Hi there ,

I am planning to get married to a german national. She is by birth german national.  I have also got  german business visa. Pls advise which is the shortest possible way to get the spouse visa.
We should get married in germany and apply for the visa or we should get married in home country.

Pls advise the smartest way.Thanks fro your prompt response.

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Marriage in germany or other country
Answer
10/9/14 7:37 AM as a reply to Javed iqbal NIZAMI.
Home country is good
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/9/14 11:05 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
 Thanks for your reply. I guess  we have  time in our hands and we can proceed with the paper work in germany.   I will visist germany once the paper work is done and get marreid there and will get the residence visa. Dont you think this is a workable option.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/29/14 8:24 PM as a reply to Javed iqbal NIZAMI.
You can get married in ur Home country..I did that too.I m from India and my husband is a German Citizen. We got married in India traditional way. my spouse visa was granted in less than three months. Currently I am in Germany. GOOD LUCK
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott