Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Job termination without notice

Toggle
Job termination without notice
Answer
8/23/08 10:47 PM
Hallo All,

What does Arbeitsverweigerung, fristlose Kündigung mean. In which cases it is applicable for a consultant in probezeit. If the employer sends me a fristlose Kündigung, does it mean i will be terminated on the day itself. It happened in the case of project relocation.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Job termination without notice
Answer
8/26/08 2:33 PM as a reply to alex saasha.
Hi all,

Any help from experts will be helpful. Waiting for replies
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/08 2:49 PM as a reply to alex saasha.
Yes, it is terminated on the same day you received it.

Eine außerordentliche Kündigung (auch: fristlose Kündigung) ist eine Kündigung, die das Vertragsverhältnis sofort und ohne Abwarten einer Kündigungsfrist beendet. Die außerordentliche Kündigung ist grundsätzlich in § 314 BGB geregelt. Danach muss für die außerordentliche Kündigung ein sogenannter wichtiger Grund vorliegen, der dem Kündigenden unter Berücksichtigung aller Umstände des Einzelfalls und unter Abwägung der beiderseitigen Interessen die Fortsetzung des Vertragsverhältnisses bis zur vereinbarten Beendigung oder bis zum Ablauf einer Kündigungsfrist unzumutbar macht.

To know if it's applicable to a consultant in Probezeit depends on the contract you have. But normally, in Probezeit, you can be fired anytime.

For a Fristlose Kündigung, a really serious reason should be presented, if not, you can sue the company for breach of contract (I did that once) but you will have to consult a lawyer to know if the reason they gave you is grounded enough for that.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/27/08 1:54 AM as a reply to alex saasha.
Thanks Nobody,

Does this fristlose kundigung apply if the employer presses to go for a relocation without employee's interest. I mean Can an employee use fristlose kundigung if the employee does not relocate for a project.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/27/08 2:30 PM as a reply to alex saasha.
I really don't know, don't think so, but you have to check with a lawyer for that.
IMHO this is not a reason enough for a fristlose Kündigung, maybe for a normal one "aus betriebliche Grunden".

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18