Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details

Toggle
Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Vaibhav Patil 10/5/14 4:45 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Vaibhav Patil 10/5/14 4:51 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Pinzy Pinshu 11/29/14 9:19 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Vicky 3/30/18 12:05 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Phani Raja Sekhar Tummalapalli 8/3/18 5:50 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Jayesh Gala 4/10/15 7:44 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details karim pazhar mohammed 3/24/17 1:52 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Samy 8/3/15 4:39 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Sachin S Nadgouda 1/31/16 9:20 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Vijay Vankadara 7/12/16 7:57 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details ARUN PK 6/6/17 12:50 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Krishna Moorthi 7/20/17 5:19 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Ankit Garg 8/21/17 11:42 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Ankit Garg 8/21/17 11:49 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Yatrik Bodhe 8/22/17 10:14 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Hari K 7/25/17 4:35 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Rajesh Babu 8/8/17 2:48 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details moon mal 8/8/17 7:16 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Yatrik Bodhe 8/21/17 10:34 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Rajesh Babu 8/30/17 4:27 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details moon mal 8/31/17 8:47 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Rajesh Babu 8/31/17 12:56 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details moon mal 8/31/17 1:16 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details navaneeswar reddy kallamadi 12/5/18 3:56 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Nargis Rakshit 11/6/17 6:40 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Chandra S K 2/2/18 2:27 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details sandhya sukumar 5/26/18 8:00 AM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details oli van 2/25/18 2:51 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Nitin Tomer 2/27/18 5:55 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Keerti joshi 6/22/18 2:58 PM
RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details Aakriti Taneja 8/19/18 9:22 PM
Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details
employment visa mumbai national visa germany work permit work permit
Answer
10/5/14 4:45 PM
Hello all,

I recently applied for German Long Stay Visa (Work Permit) at Mumbai, India. This blog helped me a lot in getting required information for making this application. To help others with the complete process, I would also like to share my experience in this forum.

I scheduled an appointment by calling the Mumbai VFS helpline number. I got an appointment scheduled at 11:15 AM for the very next day, which I accepted as my documentation set was almost ready. I got an email from them with a soft copy of the appointment letter. It’s important to take a printout of the appointment letter when going for the interview, failing which entry will be denied.

As I am based out of Pune, I travelled to Mumbai by early morning Government bus “Shivneri” starting from Pune at 6:30 AM. I reached Dadar east by 9:30 AM. I walked to Dadar station and bought a return suburban ticket for Churchgate station. Caught a fast local towards Churchgate and reached there by 10:30 AM. This was followed by a short taxi ride towards “Arcadia” building, Nariman Point.

When I reached Arcadia, there were a couple of people awaiting entry into the German Mission office. Exactly at 11 AM we were instructed to align in a queue in front of entry gate. A security guard and a police guard asked us to present the Demand Draft and the Appointment letter. People holding DDs with incorrect amounts were asked to get another DD from nearby banks. People holding valid appointment letters and proper DDs were granted entry one by one.

On entering the German Mission, a security guard briefly frisked me and my baggage and then handed over a Documents Arrangement checklist (Photograph of this checklist is available at multiple locations in this forum). I was also instructed to place my baggage in the last row of the 3 rows of seats that were present in the waiting area and asked to be seated in the second row for arranging the documentation set. This outdoor waiting area is not air conditioned and it can get really uncomfortable here, if one is not used to the warm and humid Mumbai weather!

All the documents had to be arranged (IN TWO SETS) as per the order mentioned in this checklist. Black Foldback Binder clips had to be used for keeping the documents together. NO stapled documents were allowed. People holding stapled documents were instructed to remove all staples.

I submitted the following documents for my “Work Permit” visa application:

Two sets of the following:
1)      Application Form (Application for a Residence Permit)
2)      Declaration of True and Complete information
3)      Annexure: Employment Visa
4)      Personal Covering Letter explaining the exact purpose and duration of stay (As this was not a deputation I had to write a short personal covering letter)
5)      Work Contract from the company in Germany (I did not submit any covering letter from German company as it was not sent to me. I also did not submit any letter for Job Description as I did not have any such letter with me)
6)      Curriculum Vitae (One Page)
7)      Copy of Degree Certificate
8)      Copy of Passport data page (Page containing your photograph and page containing your address)
9)      3 photographs as per Biometric Specifications (1 photograph is pasted in each of the residence permit application forms, while 1 photograph is returned back after scanning)

Demand Draft with two copies of filled-in Demand Draft Form to be kept separately:

This needs to be in favour of “Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, Mumbai”. The draft should be of the exact amount as mentioned in the German Mission website. (Drafts with amounts different from the amounts mentioned in the German Mission websites are simply not accepted). It’s important to write down the Name, Passport Number and Mobile Number on the back side of the draft so that it can be traced in case it’s accidentally misplaced by them. This needs to be accompanied with two filled in copies of the “Demand Draft Form”.

After arranging all these documents, I had to go to a Token Issuing counter for getting these documents checked. After the brief check, I was issued a Token and asked to go to the Air-Conditioned interview waiting area.

In the Interview waiting area, there were 5 counters and each interview lasted for an average of about 20 mins.

I was baffled to see a lady with seemingly poor English language skills applying for a Residence Permit to join her spouse in Germany. The interviewer repeatedly sought clarification about her education, but she did not answer the questions. The interviewer then began communicating in Hindi. When asked about her highest degree, she said Engineering. However, when asked to present the Degree certificate, she said she has failed in one subjects in the final year and hence does not have a degree. She could not understand that she could not be termed an Engineer unless she had cleared all her examinations and as a result awarded a University Degree. As expected, the interviewer was not convinced and finally said that she needs to discuss further on whether or not they can accept her application. If unacceptable then she may only travel on a Schengen visa. The interviewer was, to say the least, frustrated!

When my token number was announced, I went to the interview counter and presented my documents. Interview questions asked to me and their responses:

a)      What are you applying for?
Long Term Visa, Work Permit
b)      Can I see your original Passport?
Sure, here it is.
c)      How did you come to know about this opportunity?
One of my colleagues is currently associated with this company and he referred my profile to them.
d)      How was the interview/evaluation done?
It was done via Skype video call. There were 3 rounds of technical/management interviews spread over a duration of 3 months. They found my credentials matching their requirements following which they rolled out the job offer.
e)      What is the job about? What will be your designation, role, profile?
My designation will be that of a Consultant in the XYZ domain. This is considered a niche area with very few experienced resources available. I’ll also be working on Customization, Implementation, Data Migration, Administration and Support.
f)       Are you currently working in India?
Yes, I am currently working for a company.
g)      So you’ve taken a day off today?
Yes, I had to.
h)      Can I see your previous job experience letters?
I presented a copy of my past service letter. As I’ve not resigned from my current organization, I presented her the original appointment letter for my current company.
i)       Do you have a copy of your appointment letter?
No, but I can get the same if required.
j)       Can I see your latest salary slips?
I’m sorry, I’ve not bought that. However, I do have the latest salary revision letter in case you would be interested in seeing it. (I was asked to submit two copies of the latest salary revision letter)
k)      Why do you want to leave your current job and move to Germany?
I am interested in moving to Germany as the opportunity is interesting and challenging. There is a lot to be learnt over there. Moreover, my collegue is very happy with the working culture there. I’ve already stayed at Europe for a couple of years earlier and am interested in going there for a much longer term now.
l)       So you’ve already been in Europe?
Yes, I’ve already been there a couple of times. My first stay was for 30 months and second stay was for 3 months. I’ve served multiple customers there, however my job profile remained the same and similar to what I’ll be working on with this current employment opportunity in the future. I’ve taken an informed decision as I very well understand how it is to live and work in Europe.
m)    Can I see your old passport?
Sure, here it is. She took a look at the Passport and confirmed which visa belonged to which country as my passport has multiple visas stamped on it.
n)      Have you stayed in German before?
No, I’ve never stayed in Germany. Only a flight transit via Frankfurt.
o)     When is your intended joining date?
The contract starts from 1st Dec and I would like to join on the same day.
p)      What will be your salary there?
I stated the gross annual and monthly salary package.
q)      How long do you intend to stay in Germany?
The contract is an unlimited one. I intend to stay there for at least 5 years, however, currently I am applying for a Work Permit of only 2 years.
r)       Will your family be accompanying you?
Not immediately, but a few months down the line. It will be winter by the time I reach Germany and hence it will not be the best time for my family to move there as my son is just a few months old. I’ll prefer if they join me in summer.
s)      Have you already arranged for a house in Germany? Where do you plan to stay?
No, my house is not arranged yet. However, I’m looking for one already. My collegue is also helping me in arranging the same.
t)       Ok, I’ll take your fingerprints and stamp your visa. This will mean that your visa is under consideration. Until you get a response from us, you cannot apply for Schengen visa. It can take anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks to get a response from us since the FEA approval ID is not mentioned in the application form. Had the FEA approval ID been mentioned, this duration could have been shorter. Please check your email regularly, including the Spam folder. Once you get a response from us, you can take a print of the approval to the nearest VFS application centre and get your Visa stamped. Please take two photocopies of the Appointment letter from your current company and hand over the same here. You may take the photocopies from the basement of this building and hand over those to me when you’ve them. You need not take another appointment for document submission.
All Right!

My fingerprints were scanned and my passport was stamped. This meant I could not apply for another Schengen visa until a decision on my current application was made. After this, I went to the basement of the building, took photocopies of the appointment letter and awaited my turn in front of the counter. When the counter was free, I went and submitted the photocopies.

DONE! Application was successfully submitted! Now awaiting response from German Consulate!

Filling in the Visa Application Form:

I followed the instructions given at the link https://www.facebook.com/german.masters/posts/335699309844321
Contents pasted below for reference. I changed some responses as my application was for a Employment visa, not a Student visa:

To fill visa application form :

1. You Family Name (This should be exactly as in the passport)
2. You first name (This should be exactly as in the passport)
3. DOB in the format of dd/mm/yyyy. This format is the official German format.
4. Place of Birth : This is mentioned in your passport. Write the exact thing as is written in the passport. Do not add or subtract anything.
5. Nationality : You must mention you current as well as any previous nationalities that you have given up. It clearly says each nationality should be stated.
6. Marital Status : Announce your marital status here. Strike out the non-applicable status with one single line in whichever language you are filling. If you are filling in English, and in case you are single, strike out the other three with one straight line. I would suggest, along with English, also strike out the bold German version as that is more legible and comprehendible and bigger in size. Even if you don’t, it does not matter.
7. Spouse Details : This should of course only be filled if you are married. Follow the steps 1 to 5 in filling the details.
8. Children Details : This should of course only be filled if you are married. Follow the steps 1 to 5 in filling the details.
9. Father : Write your father's Family name in the first line and First name and second and any following names in teh second line exactly as in passport.
10. Mother : Write your mother's Family name in the first line and First name and second and any following names in teh second line exactly as in passport.
11. Passport or Other Travel Documents : Write PASSPORT in the first line. If you have any other travel document, write its name. The Passport number in the second line, date till which it is valid in the third line. Issued by (Maybe Passport officer or Assitant Passport officer) in the fourth line. The designation of the issuing authority is given in the stamp on the first page(the page immediately after the information page) in the Passport. Finally write the Date of issue in the last line. I wrote “Passport Office, Pune”
12. Authorization to return to : Write the place from where your passport is issued. I left this blank.
13. Entered Germany on : Not to be completed if the application is made outside the Germany. Just leave it blank.
14. Have you ever stayed in Germany before : Strike out whichever is not applicable with one single line. If you have been to Germany before, write yes and mention from and to and the place below. I left this blank.
15. Proposed Place of Residence : Now this is one place where everyone gets stuck. I think most of us do not have a place of residence finalized when we start our visa application. So, you can write the complete address of the Institute of your course ( and not the University's address) that is conducting your course. Be careful since it does asks for address and not just the City of your residence. I repeat, write the address of the Institute that is conducting your course. I wrote the address of the company I’ll be joining at Germany.
16. Arrived on : Not to be completed if the application is made outside the Germany. Just leave it blank.
17. Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the Federal Republic of Germany? If so, Where? : write yes if you intend to keep your current nationality. I suggest you to write yes as right now we are just going for studies and wanting to gain another Nationality is a matter of different decision at a different point of time. In the space below, write the country of your current Nationality. I wrote Yes.
18. Will you be accompanied by the members of your family? : My suggestion is write no. In case your parents or any other family member is planning to accompany you, they can apply for separate Schenghen visa at the time of departure which takes roughly 10 days to be issued. I wrote No.
19. How are you accommodated? : Not to be completed if the application is made outside the Germany. Just leave it blank and dont strike out anything.
20. Purpose of stay in Germany : EMPLOYMENT
Employer : COMPANY NAME
Contact Person in Germany : Company contact person, Complete Address, Contact number
Intended Employment : One line on the job profile
21. Highest Vocational or Academic Profession : Bachelor of Engineering
22. Are you already in possession of a permit issued by a German labour office : Strike out with a single line whichever is not applicable. I wrote NO
23. Intended duration of stay in the Federal Republic of Germany : Now this is a tricky one. First of all, PLEASE enquire about any courses or any Pre-Course orientation happening in your course. Because the FROM that you give here, is the validity start date stamped on your Visa. For example my course is starting on 8th of October (imaginary) and I have a german language course organized by my University in the month of August till October. Also keep some time(maybe a week or so) before start of any course for you to complete all the post landing formalities without any hassle. So, I need to land in Germany on say, 8th of August. I would give the FROM as AUGUST, 2012. So the start of validity on Visa will say 1st August, 2012 and the validity expiry is exactly 90 days from that. You can land anyday in Germany after your validity starts. Now, if i do not know when my course is going to end (which month), I can write a tentative month in the TO section, say October, 2014. Dont worry here. Whatever timeline you mention here is just tentative. Even if you are not able to finish your course before the time that you have mentioned in the form, you will get Visa extension afterwards. All you need is to show them the finances when you try to extend it. I wrote from 15/12/2014 to Unlimited.
24. What are your means of subsistence? : Write "FINANCIAL SUPPORT BY PARENTS" or "EDUCATION LOAN" whichever is applicable. If you are being financially supported by any other source, like any other family member or a scholarship, write accordingly. I chose “Own funds(Salary)”
25. Have you ever been convicted? : Strike out whichever is not applicable. I hope everyone strikes out YES  
26. Have you ever been expelled....................refused entry into Germany? : Write "YES" or "NO" whichever is applicable.
27. a) Do you suffer from any disease? Strike out whichever is not applicable. Be honest in mentioning this.
b) Do you have a health insurance cover for the Federal Republic of Germany? : All of us do not have a Health insurance from a German Carrier. We will get it once we reach there. So, write "NO. I WILL TAKE ONCE I REACH GERMANY". I wrote NO.
PAGE 4: I hereby apply for a residence permit for 2 YEARS. Again this is just tentative. Strike out Days and Months. Write your complete present address, Place, Date and put your signature. Make sure the address you write falls under the jurisdiction of the embassy that you are applying to. They are likely to send you back if the address doesnt fall in their area. Paste the Visa photo in both the forms. I wrote 2 years.

Fill in your contact details and sign the form.

PS : You can show a travel insurance at the time of application valid for the period that you think you would be going, maybe for 1 month or 2. But I think it is not an important document. Atleast they didnt ask in Bangalore for this. Please confirm with your embassy. Even I did not produce a Travel Insurance.

Please refer your respective Embassy website for the docs to be attached with the application.

DISCLAIMER : The information available in this document is intended to provide general information to the applicants. Use of above information is solely at the discretion of the user. I shall not be held liable for any claim for any loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained in this document.

Filling in the Annexure: Employment Visa:

This was pretty straight forward. Some key fields are as under:
Duration of Employment contract: Unlimited
ID of approval of Federal Employment Agency: Keep this blank if not available
Residential address in German: I filled in employers headquarters address
Will your family accompany you? : I filled No as I’m not applying for their visa with mine.

Covering Letter:

GERMAN EMBASSY,                                                                                                 Date: XX-XXX-XXXX
Mumbai, India

TO: HIS EXCELLENCY THE CONSUL

Subject: Application for Employment Visa                                                         Passport No: XXXXXXXX

Dear Sir/Madam,

I (<Name>) am an Information Technology Professional with expertise in the field of <Field of expertise>. I have served multiple domestic as well as international customers and hold over <Number of years> years of experience in the IT industry. I hold a <Degree Name> in the field of <Specialization>.
I’ve been offered a job by <Company Name> located at <Company Address> and I’m interested in accepting this job offer.
Therefore, I request you to issue a VISA for my employment in Germany.
I hope you find this application complete in all respects and I look forward to visiting Germany!
Thanking you,

Best regards,

<Name>
<Address>
Mobile:- <Contact number>
Email: <Email address>

Enclosures(2 Copies):-
1)      Application form
2)      Declaration of true and complete information
3)      Passport Copy
4)      Annexure for Employment Visa
5)      Employment Contract with <Company name>
6)      Degree Certificate of Bachelor of Engineering
7)      Curriculum Vitae

Curriculum Vitae:

Short and simple. Template is attached.

+3 (3 Votes)

RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details
Answer
10/5/14 4:51 PM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Dear all,

I'm very happy to let you know that my visa application is approved. I had applied on Thursday and the Mumbai Consulate General reverted with an approval on Tuesday, i.e. within 5 days, which is actually only 3 working days. I'm really impressed with the quick response I've got from them.

After the approval, I just need to visit the nearest VFS center to get my passport stamped.

Thanks!
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
11/29/14 9:19 PM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Congratulations man. i trust you are having great time out there..
Thank you so much for your post.It really helped me a lot. i am from mumbai and will go for same process in coming days.i wish myself all the best emoticon

+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
4/10/15 7:44 AM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Thanks Coolvap..Your post is really useful..I have been searching internet for all these details and your post is like life saviour...Keep it up this good work..I am in IT as well and have been offered a job in Germany...My joining is in Jluly so i have to start my visa processing soon....Thanks..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/3/15 4:39 AM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
hi..
i hope you can be of help here..

i got a job offer from a german company..i have been told to apply for an arbeitserlaubnis(work permit ) now..
i am currently residing in USA.

after going thru forums, what i understand is that i have to apply for a residence permit or an employment visa(still not sure exactly which one) and then wait for the approval..then apply for a visa which wud be a temporary one and travel to germany..after arrival, get the rent lease,etc and follow the process to get a blue card..

now, question1-> do i apply for residence permit or employment visa?
ques2-> if i try to fill up the form"application of a national visa",point 9 says- I intend to stay no longer than twelve months in the Federal territory and apply for a visa that covers the whole duration of my stay: what does that mean??? i intennd to stay there as long as blue card permits(4 years)

appreciate any kind of help here
thanks
somesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/31/16 9:20 AM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Thanks a lot.
I will be applying next week.
Your post has helped me prepare.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/12/16 7:57 AM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Hi Vaibhav,

I have a query in filling the application (employment category). I have been to Frankfurt last year, only flight transit, so in this case, can I leave the question "Have you ever been to Germany before?" blank in the application?

Kinldy advise, Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/24/17 1:52 AM as a reply to Jayesh Gala.
Hi Gala,
i am in the same situation you have. i am in IT too and i have a "Permese di songiorno" for five years as the immigrant...
i want to apply for the work permit visa in Germany too please give me some information about your process in Italy it will help me understand it more. if you like you can replay me via email: pazharm@yahoo.com 

thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/17 12:50 PM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
I have got offer from one company in Germany and I will be applying for national visa by next week. I have to join by first of September.
My wife is also planning to come with me but she will be travelling after 2/3 months after I reach there and settle.

Questions:
Is it possible for us to apply for the national visa and spouse visa together?
Is there any restriction that she should apply for spouse visa only after I reach there and get Blue card?
Please provide help.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/20/17 5:19 PM as a reply to ARUN PK.
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]I have got an offer from company in Germany and I will be applying for national visa by next week as well.

Arun pk - can e exchange our email for contact?

BR
Krishna
0 (0 Votes)

work permit visa queries
Answer
7/25/17 4:35 PM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Hi,I have recently applied for Job seeker visa.I want to know how the job hiring in the November and December in IT sector?
Please suggest me how are the oppurtunties on IBM Cognos ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/8/17 2:48 AM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Hi Guys,

I am currently in the UK and got an offer from a German company to join on November 20. I am coming to India on September first 2 weeks and planning to submit my documents at the German consulate. I need to however go back to the UK on 17th September to complete my notice period. So, if I go for document submission on September 13, will they collect my passport and keep it till they stamp it ?? In that case would I not be able to travel to the UK ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/8/17 7:16 AM as a reply to Rajesh Babu.
Hallo Mr. Rajesh,
You are not eligible to apply in India.

As per consulate rule, where the person lives last 6 months, that region is eligible for him.

Embassy wont collect your passport, once the visa approved you need to submit.

So better apply in UK. Dont try to apply in India. They dont accept it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/21/17 10:34 AM as a reply to moon mal.
moon mal:
Hallo Mr. Rajesh,
You are not eligible to apply in India.

As per consulate rule, where the person lives last 6 months, that region is eligible for him.

Embassy wont collect your passport, once the visa approved you need to submit.

So better apply in UK. Dont try to apply in India. They dont accept it.
I concur with moon mal. It is better to apply from UK because it not only ensures that you follow the rules—applying from your place of residence for the last 6 months—but also there will be, pressumably, lesser processing time, given it's (still) an EU country.
Good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/21/17 11:42 AM as a reply to Krishna Moorthi.
Hi Arun/Moorthi,

can you please drop me an email on ankit19_garg@yahoo.co.in needed some information on work permit Visa...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/21/17 11:49 AM as a reply to ARUN PK.
Team,

I have a query regarding Germany Work Visa Application from Mumbai ...
Do we need FEA (ZAV) pre approval before visiting to Consulate for Visa interview ? I am falling under Blue card Category and got offer directly from German Company ... do I really need this approval ? I have heard its good to have this approval as it expedites the Visa processing is it hold true in my case also or recent visa norms ?

Appreciate your help in this regard
Ankit G
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/22/17 10:14 AM as a reply to Ankit Garg.
Hi Ankit,
As far as I know, it is not mandotory to have a ZAV to be able to apply for a visa, but it certainly strengthens your applications. Furthermore, having this pre-approval expedites the the process. And yes, you need have ready when you appear at the consulate to submit your application.
Hope this helps. Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/17 4:27 PM as a reply to Yatrik Bodhe.
It has not been 6 months yet. I landed in uk on 23rd of March so technically its 5.5 months and I am on a short term ICT tier 2 VISA valid till March 2018 and not a long term one. Can I not apply from Chennai and only London ????

Thanks,
Rajesh B.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/17 8:47 AM as a reply to Rajesh Babu.
You should apply from London only. 5.5 months sufficient enough...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/17 12:56 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Hi Moon Mal,
  Can you please give me a link to an official document or something which I can refer too ?
Thanks,
Rajesh B.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/17 1:16 PM as a reply to Rajesh Babu.
I dont any document. I have expereienced it. So please call the embassy and ask.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/6/17 6:40 AM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Hello.. I have a question regarding the National visa application form.. i will be going to germany again for a training in university hospital and so applying for a national visa..The part of the form saying about " if u wer ever been convicted"... i had to was in Germany few months ago and had to pay a fine of 20euros for a transport ticket".. although i heard transport companies finish these matters once the fine is paid on time, i am worried should i / or not mention this thing in the form.. i dont want to lie but i don't know if this will affect my visa procedure.. can anybody share any similar situation or advise something..Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/2/18 2:27 PM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Thanks a lot for this post. It will really help me.
Have a quick question.
I am from Pune. Got a job offer from German employer and have an appointment in Mumbai consulate In March.
I also plan to apply for family re-union together but got appointment after around 12 days of mine.
I tried calling VFS many times for checking if any cancellations. None so far. 

Is it advisable to email consulate and request them to accomodate my family with my interview slot?

Thanks,
Chandra SK
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/18 2:51 PM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Hi Guys , please i had interview 2 week ago for employment visa germany ,  my working start very soon however i didnt receive my passport yet from consultant , do you think this manner affect my visa result ? howlong it take usually to make decision . ? 
BR..OLI
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/18 5:55 PM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Thank You very much for the information and it's helping a lot.

I am applying for the long-term work visa from Bangalore India. I got all the information and document ready for the Visa interview. I am not able to find Demand draft declaration form for Bangalore location, I am able to find one for Mumbai office.
Can someone please help me to get the Demand draft declaration form for Bangalore location. If someone have it, please send it to me to my email  thisistomer@gmail.com. Thanks in Advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/18 12:05 PM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Hi Vaibhav, Thank you for such a detailed post. I follwed your steps and I applied for the Employment VISA at Mumbai consulate on 27 Mar 2018 and got an approval on 29 Mar 2018. Yes in just two days. I had a question regarding the Visa Stamping. What would be the start date of the VISA. Will it be the day I am submitting the Passport at VFS centre or it would be the date mentioned on the Application form already submitted tocembassy or would it be the tentative travel date that I would communicate to them.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/26/18 8:00 AM as a reply to Chandra S K.
Hi Chandra,

I am going to apply for employement visa along with family reunion visa. I am yet to find an apartment in Germany.
For family re union visa, which address did you mention in the application form. Is it again the employer address ?
Thank you for your answer.

Regards,
Sandhya
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/18 2:58 PM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Hello All, 
I have applied job seeker visa for Germany. Currently in a process of document submission. Currently I am working in IT company in India and want to migrate to Germany. Can anyone provide assistance for visa interview and other proceedings. 
0 (0 Votes)

Hi Vicky,
Did you submitted any documents related to Insurance?. Do we need to take Insurance before VISA approval?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/19/18 9:22 PM as a reply to Vaibhav Patil.
Hi,
Can someone Pls guide me about zav letter.. As my employer says that my degree is recognized in gemrny so I may not require the same.. But to get the early appointment in vfs Delhi there checklist demands of zav letter .. Will work contract letter and supporting letter in place of zav letter ?? 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/5/18 3:56 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Hi Rajesh
Can you please share your experience on this as I am in same situation. Did you apply from India or UK?

Hi Moon mal
was it a visitor you applied for that is not accepted by embassy or a work permit?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott