Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Job contract ends and have Germany blue card

Toggle
Job contract ends and have Germany blue card
contract end
Answer
9/24/14 6:45 PM
Hello Good Evening.

I do not have certain knowledge about Blue Card concept in Germany but hopefully will get some answers from here.

I am living in Germany since Nov 2009 (4.10 yrs as of Sept 2014). From Nov' 09 to Oct' 12, been in Expact visa. Currently holding Blue card since Nov 2012. Completing 23 months in Sept 2014. I am already eligible for applying unbound visa (without company name in visa) but have not completed B1 exam and passed only A2. In meanwhile my job contract ending in Sept 2014 but my Blue card expire date as Apr 2018. I would like to know,

1) What will happen my Blue card from Oct 2014 onwards?
2)  I am married and living with family (2 kids). Am I eligible to apply unemployment benefits?
3) My Elder kid is going to School and my younger kid is going Kindergarten. Will I have to inform to School and Kindergarten also?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Job contract ends and have Germany blue card
Answer
9/24/14 7:14 PM as a reply to Venkat Nag.
U have to inform the ABH about this and also Agentur fur arbeit. Search this forum if you are eligible for unemployment benefits. Blue card will be valid only till 2018 if you are employed. You may be eligible for permanent residence permit ..yuou must rush to ABH. depends whether you paid pension contribution as an expat.

I dont think it is necessary to inform school.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Job contract ends and have Germany blue card
Answer
9/24/14 8:25 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hello Cebit,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have been in Germany in Expact process for first 36 months initially that means my ex-employer had paid tax on behlaf of my name. The amount received from Tax authorities have been credited to my company i.e, I'm a tax-less person for initial 36 months. I have been with Blue card since Nov 2012 on wards. Am I still eligible to apply Permenent Residance?

I've already sent email to ABH in this week Monday and tried to reach officer by phone call but she was on leave until today. What will happen my Blue card from Oct 14 onwards? Will it Cancel and will have to retun back to my country?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott