Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Oops! That's something new

Toggle
Oops! That's something new
Answer
5/9/06 9:01 PM
Just received the following letter today:

Ihre Vernehmung als Beschuldigter wegen Verdacht der gefährlichen Körperverletzung ....

Sehr geehrter Herr ...

zu Ihrer Vernehmung als Beschuldigter bitte ich Sie, sich am

Freitag, dem 12.05.2006, um 13.00 Uhr

beim/der Polizeiposten MA-Rheinau, ... einzufinden.

So it seems that german state will do anything in order to get me out of Germany. They already tried the methods that are used against people listed in UNO-terrorist lists, now this ...
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Oops! That's something new
Answer
5/10/06 1:02 AM as a reply to - -.
@-

could you provide little background? just simply like that anyone will not get letter. hence there must be something happned and does'nt mean that you've done something? was is something related to accident / ...???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/06 1:21 AM as a reply to - -.
what happened? just some people do not like me and want me out of here. therefore they sued me. in order to sue me they involved two kids (which will not be responsible for a false complaint of an offence because of their age) who told police that they saw something that didn't happen.

that's what i could learn till now. who organised the whole thing and who involved those kids in this game, i do not know for sure yet. just suspicions ...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/06 12:31 PM as a reply to - -.
Germany immigration law started 1st Jan 2005. Many Germans, particularly those living in small town or villages are still not familiar with the heterogeneous cultures comming from outside the peripheral of Europe.

Most of my foreigner friends prefer to stay in bigger cities where they feel more common and do not stand out too much and most Germans in these cities have also exposed to life outside Germany and therefore are more familiar with foreigner culture.

As I have discussed previously, learn how to avoid potential "shit" and your life here will be fine.

On the other hands, people in small town are more friendly and willing to help once they get to know you.

J.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/06 12:56 PM as a reply to - -.
"Germany immigration law started 1st Jan 2005. Many Germans, particularly those living in small town or villages are still not familiar with the heterogeneous cultures comming from outside the peripheral of Europe."

i do agree with that! avoid getting to smaller villages and especially if you are looking little-bit different (in colour / lifestyle)

"Most of my foreigner friends prefer to stay in bigger cities where they feel more common and do not stand out too much and most Germans in these cities have also exposed to life outside Germany and therefore are more familiar with foreigner culture."

as most of us do in here ;)

"As I have discussed previously, learn how to avoid potential "shit" and your life here will be fine."

it's better to get in contact very slowly with local people as cou come to know their mentality though they are eager.

"On the other hands, people in small town are more friendly and willing to help once they get to know you."

that's true, but once they don't like you for any reason or without a reason, then they know to get you to hell and meaning of that and to get you out of the place.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/06 1:58 PM as a reply to - -.
For the new comers and who dont know "-".

"-" aka trusday, is a very old member of trust7 family. His case is more complicated than it appears to be. And has little to do with GC (AFAIK).

You could learn more about him by googling for "trusday" or "trusday site:www.trust7.com".

Or you could read some of his posts here:
http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/visa_questions/discussing_a_letter_to_bmi_read_here_very_important

and some more info here:
http://www.it-ru.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=523942

(but it is in Russian, you could use http://babel.altavista.com/babelfish/tr for translation.)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/06 2:48 PM as a reply to - -.
" "-" aka trusday, is a very old member of trust7 family. His case is more complicated than it appears to be. And has little to do with GC (AFAIK)."

Yep.. exactly.. he(she ?) is a problematic corner case and he is already in deep sh.t with the authorities. Read the links given for more detail. It is actually a long long story and the things he claimed at that time (read from the links, his court case which will effect every GC etc..) turned out to be all bullsh.t today (which was also obvious at that time but he stubbornly claimed the opposite) so just ignore his posts.. that is what I do..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/06 3:39 PM as a reply to - -.
don't use english, otherwise you'll be punished! and there would be law for that!!!

http://www.n24.de/politik/inland/?a2006051011031955072

by the way, who is "Erika Steinbach"? i've never heard of any name in any kinda list. it looks like "Mr. Anderson" is poppin-up from everywhere in germany with their idealogies.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/06 6:18 PM as a reply to - -.
Yep.. exactly.. he(she ?) is a problematic corner case and he is already in deep sh.t with the authorities.

i would say that authorities are in deep sh.t with me, 'cause it's not me who uses such methods in order to resolve existing problems

the issue has to be understood correctly - it's not very likely that german authorities took any part in suing me (although theoretically possible as well), but why don't they close the case when it's clear that the whole thing is a bullsh.t and that some people (now know them) used kids to make a false complaint of an offense 'cause they were not happy with me?

Well, if somebody thinks that i can't leave Germany, guess they may find one day how wrong they were. Every stick has two ends, and if germans do not need me then some other country may express interest in my person and my services.

It is actually a long long story and the things he claimed at that time (read from the links, his court case which will effect every GC etc..) turned out to be all bullsh.t today (which was also obvious at that time but he stubbornly claimed the opposite)

they closed that one ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18