Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

New letter to BMI?!

Toggle
New letter to BMI?!
Answer
7/6/06 3:07 PM
Dear friends,
I was writing so many years about the problems that are happening to some of us now…
Some are paying the price now, some before…
Because I have initiated the first Letter to BMI, I would like to initiate a second Letter to BMI, with your support.
The questions: What about to those GC who are having 5 years contract and want to stay more in DE and yet are having no contracts or are use/abuse, and what about the different approach from Beamtes in DE against – after 5 years in DE.
It must be some normality, some default approach that can give answer and finally make problems to end.
If you are all for and I have your support, I will suggest from you for initiate letter and the context of it that has to be send to BMI.
I would gladly wait to see your actions/reactions and mining.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New letter to BMI?!
Answer
7/6/06 8:16 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hello Max,

i think this is a great idea. This is a very big problem at the moment.
I will be very helpfull for all of us.

Regards,
Kosovar.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/6/06 8:17 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hello Max,

i think this is a great idea. This is a very big problem at the moment.
It will be very helpfull for all of us.

Regards,
Kosovar.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/06 12:04 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hvala ti na podrsku.
So, I am still waiting actions/reaction, if there are any more and I will gladly make the letter, AGAIN undersign with my name and in the name of all EX GC and see what will they tell.
Are you maybe afraid?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/06 12:16 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
A letter to BMI will not protect you from abuse. It can simply clarify some ambiguous paragraphs, like the case with the first letter (and I consider it to have been a brilliant idea).

Which ambigous paragraphs do you want to clarify in this case? I find the law pretty clear regarding the 5 years limit and the conditions to apply for NE. Maybe the question if the contract has to be unlimited or not in order to get NE can be a candidate, but I think it regards a minority rather than being a general problem. I did not hear about many cases to be refused from NE if they had a 1 year valid contract for example.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/06 1:28 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
Exactly !! What for another letter ? The majority of first generation GCs(The ones which arrived in 2000-2001 timeframe ) are now living happily with their NEs.. 5 year contract is a decision of the company/employer. A GC can "negotiate" the duration of the contract regardlass of the fact his work/residence permit is limited.

I personally dont see any need, nor any reason for another BMI letter. (First was a brilliant idea though which was necessary at that time)

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/06 2:45 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
Good facts.
Any other will shear his opinion?

PS.
Dear lacrima.
I am the one who arrived in 09-2000 and still do not have NE.
In matter of fact, I have over leaved heart attack and yet I am living unhappily after with medical treatment for Psychosomatics TIEZE syndrome earned from ‘Too much society push and over abuse from ex employer”- that says my doctor in official medical report.
But it is totally personal.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/06 3:15 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/06 12:37 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@max,

I would advise you to address Mr. Detlef, who has experience with such Letters in the past, especially, when he supported you with the Extension etc thru Lawyers.

Its a reality that everybody is looking for the world-cup Final and nobody talks about Brazil(Previously, hot favourite).

Off the sight, off the mind :-)

Concentrate more over your TERMINE. Because, if you engaged into old things, this would not help you(your case at ABH or at new job).

Hopefully, as soon as you get NE, you too should forget it as a bad dream.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/06 1:14 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@AT
You right.
I should leave it to go.You right.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/06 2:00 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
"But it is totally personal"

Exactly.. it is personal and you are trying to initiate an action in the name of GCs for your personal problems. The majority of the GCs dont face the problems you face.. so please tell me where is the point of starting a GC Initiative here ?

I am sorry but your posts are going recently in the direction of emotional exploitation where you talk about your health problems over and over.. internet forums IMHO are not the right place to solve such personal problems..

just my 2 cents and good luck..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/06 2:28 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@Lacrima:

Hey boy! Nice to hear you live! How's life?

@all

Well, personally I don't find bad another BMI letter. Germany by now have problems bigger than GC but we are still here and not all the people think that we are here for long time (ask for a credit in a Bank and you will see). Maybe the grounds of Max are very personal, but anyway this personal case can point a general problem, let's see how will come.

The problem I see by now is this "EU" clause in ANY cases. Could be good to make a kind of "standarization" of the rules like "all the GC living more than 5 years in D and ..... will get the EU clause (sorry, I don't have the time to search for our acronym).

I have also some other subject to discuss but not on friday. I guess only me and 2 or 3 guys read the Trust7 forum on fridays, I'll do it on monday.

Just to end: I think only Italians and Frechs are looking for WM finale. Good luck for Germany in beating Portugal (I feel you can do it and you deserve it, you are at home) but I won't see football till 2008 so please somebody mail me the final result on sunday ;-)))

Viel Spaß und schönes wochenende
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/06 2:56 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@YO

he bro, got the mail I sent you last time?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/06 3:01 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@Lacrima
As I said, personal is personal, but BMI letter idea is not personal and was only for the question: What about those GC who are not having Contract after 5 years any more.
What are the rights and chances for such people? Is that personal?
Other things which I was discuss in Forum where/are personal – it is true.
I am not GC any more! I do not have problems with my visa. It is not NE but this one makes me no problems at all.
All I wanted to do is to HELP others as someone has HELP me when I was having SAME problem.
Above all...is this professional Forum for professional and 'the chosen one' persons, or it is a Forum for saying, telling, exchanging, exploring, and at least informing for some personal things?
As I remember - you Lacrima have also told many personal things or I am wrong? I do not have 2 cents – sorry.
I wanted to change something hire in the Forum, and not to feel like I am writing or telling in the Forum to 'some professional help advisors' who are ONLY giving answers of all and to all as they are SOS Goads with so much nolidgment about live, German Law, Visas and are some super power creatures.

@all
It was just idea.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/12/06 12:27 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
even if we send another letter to BMI it would not change anything. BMI answer would not be strong as law, so if the law is not enough for some Beamte, than BMI answer will also not help.
on the end it would be same as before:
- you are lucky and get everything at once or
- talk talk talk and try to get what you should

@max
what's up with you?
found new job?
you said you got Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet?
do you know that with it you could get some simple job out of the IT just to get your NE?
and with NE chances for IT job will be much muchbetter!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/13/06 9:57 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@all
OK, I got the point.

@DvD
I was very sick.I am getting on my feet again.
I have job at Lycos from 24 this month.
Still scared but going on further.
Jos nemam NE.Osmog iduci mesec imam termin pa videcemo sta ce biti.
Pozdrav Max.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18