Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

NE for Hoch qualifi.....

Toggle
NE for Hoch qualifi.....
Answer
1/28/05 1:31 PM
advice for NE For hoch qualifi...
This with reference to the hoch qualificc....NE

The salary req. is 84500 for 2005. Brutto in a year.

Now anyone has an experience in this category? and about the details -

1) What are the documents thzat needs to be given.
2)Should the fixed salary meet his figure or total salry with bonus?
3)If bonus cannot be determined for 2005 today Is reference of past salry 2004 enough?
4) How much time it takes to get this NE through this matter?

Pl. Advice.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE for Hoch qualifi.....
Answer
1/28/05 1:38 PM as a reply to rahul sharma.
As most of us do not fall in this category and do not see any foreseeable chance for this, we did not that much dig the up law for 84K. If you earn 84k anyway, you should have a very good chance to get NE. I think Trust7 lawyers would be the best choice to consult with. My opinion is that if anybody has a very good chance for NE/Citizenship, he should pursue his case with a good lawyer.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/28/05 1:52 PM as a reply to rahul sharma.
Hi havehope,

I will tell you my limited experience. I didn't have more than 85K in 2004, but I will start a job in June this year with a bit more than 85K.

I went to the auländerhehörde first week in Jan, I asked them what to do to change my job to a new employer (I am not a GC, in June2005 I will complete my 4th year in DE). They gave me a form which had to be completed by me and my new employer, in the form we just selected the Hochqualif. category.

I visited them after two weeks, they said they will give me a Niederlassungserlaubnis but I have to wait for about 3 months for them to do some checks.

That's all at the moment.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/28/05 4:53 PM as a reply to rahul sharma.
my god 3 months when you have 85k.
if one has less and tries to get NE because he is scientist, they would need even more time to decide.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/28/05 6:24 PM as a reply to rahul sharma.
Hi DVD,

I think it is something more to do with the foreigner's nationality. Some intensive security checks have to done for some specific nationals.

wsh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18