Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help needed- staying away from germany for more than 6 months

Toggle
Hi every body.
I would like to introduce my self as Ashwin. I am studying masters at BTU, Cottbus and i have a student visa valid till December 2012. I am doing my internship in USA and the duration of this internship is 6 months and i have began this internship on September 5th and i will be returning Germany on March 17th. My, query is that can i stay outside Germany for more than 6 months and i have informed ABH office and they have noted down this thing in their documents and they told me that there wont be any problem while i return Germany and i have read that if i stay outside for more than six months , the visa gets expired. Could you please suggest me what should i do.
Thanking you
Ashwin
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help needed- staying away from germany for more than 6 months
Answer
11/17/11 12:14 PM as a reply to ramini ashwin kumar.
If you have notified ABH and they said no problem, then you are in the clear. The problem is for people who dont inform before hand and even then it is rarely enforced AFAIK.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott