Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Leaving Germany Soon

Toggle
Leaving Germany Soon
Answer
9/11/14 11:23 AM
Hi ,

I am about to leave Germany soon after about 2 years to pursue career opportunities in Singapore (of course with the same German company). I would love to come back in a few years given the very positive impression thats left on me. I am amazed by the systems and insitutions we have it here. I had the best 2 years of my professional life and my stay here opened up more globla opportunites for me which otherwise were not open.

We can criticize almost everythign including God but then we have to look at brigher side.

One of the most common discussion we have witnessed here is regarding marriage verification. Due to frauds happening this has been enforced and overall the process has imporved and got faster, though some people still have to wait a long.

I had to wait for 3 months with no response for my wifes visa and I then decided to write to the ministry here explaining my situation and they were very helpful. However, i was very firm in asking it as a right rather than being a petitioner begging for help. You need to belive that you have skills and you make a positive contribution to the society you live in.  And what did not happen in 3 months, happened in literally 3 days (including stamping at the embassy). This gave a impression that the insitutions here are really serious about getting the right people and ensuring their well being including the families. I honestly would not have expected this gesture bakckhome which makes Germany all the more special for me.  Sometimes the embassy people do not share such a vision but overall things work out. However , it is important for us to be a bit patient and keep all our documents in order and not to furnish any fake documents. If over the period of time they realise that the number of fraud documents are coming down then that would make things faster for people in future.

Wishing everyone here all the best. And many thanks to trust7 for being as source of information and support. Many thanks to Detlef for creating such a forum.
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Leaving Germany Soon
Answer
9/11/14 10:00 PM as a reply to Bikash Agarwal.
Dear Bikash,

thanks for your positive feedback about trust7!

I wish you good luck for your new position!! I have been in Singapur several times, it is a clean and busy city. You will like it.

I do not say good bye, because I know they have a very good and fast internet in Singapur, so I hope you will stay in contact with trust7 and tell us some stories about your life over there.

Good luck

Detlef emoticon
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3