Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english

Toggle
einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english SSDK SSDK 10/9/08 2:57 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Akshay Khanna 10/9/08 5:57 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english SSDK SSDK 10/9/08 6:33 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Sen Rajan 10/9/08 6:48 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english SSDK SSDK 10/9/08 6:55 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english NoBody 10/9/08 7:58 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english SSDK SSDK 10/9/08 8:33 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Truster Truster 10/9/08 8:39 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english NoBody 10/9/08 9:05 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Akshay Khanna 10/9/08 9:12 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english SSDK SSDK 10/10/08 2:52 AM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english SSDK SSDK 10/10/08 3:03 AM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Truster Truster 10/10/08 12:13 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Paul Wehrli 10/10/08 12:32 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Paul Wehrli 10/10/08 12:36 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Rajesh Krishnadoss 10/10/08 12:57 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english SSDK SSDK 10/10/08 1:37 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Rajesh Krishnadoss 10/10/08 1:41 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Santanu Kundu 10/10/08 1:45 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Rajesh Krishnadoss 10/10/08 1:59 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Rajesh Krishnadoss 10/10/08 2:41 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Paul Wehrli 10/10/08 4:38 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Rajesh Krishnadoss 10/10/08 5:06 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english Akshay Khanna 10/10/08 8:51 PM
Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english subir subir 10/10/08 10:51 PM
Hi All,

I would like to ask any one of you know the link for the fragenkatalog(Quessionaire) for the Einbürgerungstest in english. i am sure that i have seen a link some where, all the questions are traslated in to english for a better understanding of it. i know that you might get wonder while the test is being taken in german. But i want to make sure with the questions that i understand them correctly in english and proceed in translating in english. May it a double reading although it reduces the time in memorising emoticon

regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: einbürgerungstest-fragenkatalog in english
Answer
10/9/08 5:57 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@SSDKSSDK

....i want to make sure with the questions that i understand them correctly in english and proceed in translating in english.....although it reduces the time in memorising...

I have no idea which part of the world produces idiots like you.

You are not able to understand the question in German and on top of that you want to memorise the quesiton rather than trying to understand them.

Do a bit of soul searching and ask yourself if you really deserve to be german.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/9/08 6:33 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Mr. Sir,

Ask first yourself, being an Indian, how come you able to write such a PROFESSIONAL answer. You, as an Indian, or the real Indians have a great renown for their friendly approach, you do not deserve to be proud of a nation you are. If you can answer a question you proceed in doing so, else you want to be a critic of human be in your limits while you exposing yourself being a critic. I do not know you but the way that you express the answer is really creating an impression that what a guy you are. Be turn in a generous man, so you deserve to be an Indian emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/9/08 6:48 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Helo,

Akshay if you are not able to find the solutions you can just keep quiet, as far i concerned SSDKSSDK want to understand the questions and read, not like you in memorising the questions and answers. This statement justifies who is an idioit.

So try to be professional in writing down the reply.

i think you wont repeat it
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/9/08 6:55 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Hi Senamb,

Thank you for your illustration of what i ask for.

regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/9/08 7:58 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@SSDKSSDK

even if I won't say it as Ashkay did, I will say that I really don't see why you would like to have these questions in English.

"To understand better" could be your answer or one given by someone who will backup your request, but I really think that if you've been 8 years in Germany and for whatever reason (people can talk about working in an English environment and so on...) you can speak properly German or are not able to understand properly what is written in German, then you shouldn't consider yourself for a German citizenship.

It's sad to say but seeing this just makes me understand why all the politics wanted to have such an exam, even if it's not the solution, because they feel like people just don't want to get integrated and are still requesting a citizenship or the right to live on their soil.

I've said it before and I'll never quit saying it: if a person came to me, in my country, and asked me to have my citizenship and I find out that he can't speak or poorly speak my language and don't even understand properly what is said or written in my language, I won't check if he got millions or if he is educated, I will deny pure and simple his request because he is simply showing me that he doesn't want to integrate in my culture and he has the balls to ask me for a right to live on my soil?

I don't know how much proud you have or our much you consider yourself, but IMO it's a shame to make such a request.

No matter what you can say or have towards the requirements for citizenship, for me, you don't fulfill the basic requirement of all.

Kind regards,

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/9/08 8:33 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@ NoBody

Just let me make you understand here, the reason that i put a question. The officials are not testing the language skills here, the reason that they are coducting this exam is to make sure that the immigrants atleast having a basic knowledge what a German culture is meant for, how the political, law systems are persisting in Germany. It is not that they want to test the language skills. Speaking language in germany is not a big difficult thing but understanding the political or law system in such a German vocabulary is a big challenge. Although one speak german language, frankly speaking, the immigrants will definitely be facing the problems in understanding political / law based german vocabulary. One can go through the questions, find out the meanings for the unknown words in the dictionary(English-German), still that too is what i am asking for a simpler solution such that i can cut down my time in looking dictionary for each term. instead if i found a translated text that makes me easier to understand and remember vocabulary easily and better understanding of the culture/political/law.

Tell me first, how good are you in german? Have you ever not searched in the dictionary for any unknown words? if you are so, then i am sorry to say taht i am not a god/a geneous like you.

At last, this forum is meant for a information exchange. Not for a nasty statements that you make here. Be proud to be a human, as we all belong to one earth, do not discreminate the humans with a silly nationship.

regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/9/08 8:39 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Mr. D,

somehow your mail is judgemental, without really understanding the reason for asking Q&A in English. For example if you have test in Russisch or Chinesisch which is very critical to your career, you would surely try to have uebersetzung in Duetsch.

There is a fear of failure & someone wants to master in their Native language. That's it !
Conclusion: It displays how serious that person is to get integrated by putting those extra efforts.

By the way German language is tough for all of us, but we try & try to become one among the Society. Try to be positive & motivate when possible but not the other way. Is Nobody perfect ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/9/08 9:05 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@SSDKSSDK

Sorry if I offended you because that's not what I intended too.

It's true that officials are not testing here your language skills but your understanding of what "living" in Germany is or could be.
I'm not the all-knowing one, I'm merely nobody and many around here knows that.
I've been on this site since back in the days, and I know what this site is all about. I never came here pretending, I came sharing and I still do until now, some find my inputs worth it, some not, I just share hoping it will help.
What I mostly share is what I know from reading or experiencing while living here for nearly 8 years, I never took the Integration courses even if I was asked too because I never felt that a paper can prove me to be integrated where I live but I feel myself integrated through what I do and what I'm involved in in my every day life.

I don't think that if the officials only wanted to check your knowledge they would have given this test in German, in fact, like the driving license courses and exams, you should have been able to do it in your own mother tongue, be it English or French, or whatever language it can be found.
A driving license is also an official document, isn't it?
So there's definitely a reason why this test *should* be in German.

We've seen it more than once on this forum: people who got problems or in problems because they couldn't understand what the law was stating, even if the law was clearly telling them what it was supposed to be; people who couldn't defend their own rights just because they didn't knew something or if they knew it, they couldn't let themselves be understood by the officials.

What's the gain if you can't understand or let people know of your knowledge in the very language you should be conversing with them?

And in fact, for me, most Germans won't be able to pass this test just because they are simply not interested in things ruling the country they are living in and this "basic knowledge" it is supposed to proof if nothing more than a small angle in their own culture.

You said that although one speaks German fluently, the immigrants will definitely be facing the problems in understanding political/ law based German vocabulary, this has nothing to do with being immigrant, I'm sure you can find laws in your own mother tongue that you can have difficulties to understand, so do I.

I won't pride myself saying that I speak a perfect German, oh no, I won't, I speak fairly good and let the native themselves rate my skills and I keep on learning new words from my kids (kids are the best teachers alive), I sometimes feel myself good being corrected because I said something the wrong way, I please myself learning idioms to be more "in touch" with people around me and I know a lot of people on this forum who can speak good German and are really good interpreting laws, but it's not because they are gods or special, but just because they invested their time learning the language and at the same time, learning the culture and the law. I know more about laws than most of my German fellows, but it is because I take time reading and following how the world goes and for that, you won't say that German is not a must.

Sorry if you think or saw nasty statements in what I wrote, maybe I've said some without realizing it, my apologies.

But for me, I don't even think I will go through the questions before doing this exam, I will just go and this will let me know if I got this "basic knowledge" or not.

I didn't intended to discriminate anyone, but he could be that I misunderstood your request, if it's the case, my bad.

@truster

if I had an exam in Chinese, it would have implied that I've learned or have been learning Chinese, why would I then have to get a translation in another language to do it?
I never did a German course but when my wife did, she told me that they discouraged them to use German-"place your mother tongue here" and "place your mother tongue here"-German dictionaries when searching for the meaning of a word but to use normal German dictionaries, with sometimes easy German words to get the meaning. There's surely a reason behind that, don't you think?

D.

PS I sometimes look in French dictionaries for words that I can comprehend, even though French is my mother tongue.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/9/08 9:12 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@SSDKSSDK

The officials are not testing the language skills here, the reason that they are coducting this exam is to make sure that the immigrants atleast having a basic knowledge what a German culture is meant for, how the political, law systems are persisting in Germany. It is not that they want to test the language skills.

Where did you get this valuable piece of information? I guess for you ZD exam is a test of your mathmetical skills or IQ (semmai).

Misery loves company and as it seems here so does absurdity. It was surprising to find like-minded mindless morons supporting you.

Next thing you would demand Einbürgerungsformular should be printed in english.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 2:52 AM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
http://www1.spiegel.de/active/quiztool/fcgi/quiztool.fcgi?id=33093
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 3:03 AM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Mr. Akshay,
if you do nt know anything, please do nt feel shamed..we are here to help you. Know more abt einbürgerungstest and read the follwoing link for a little background.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7597534.stm
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 12:13 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Mr. Akshay(The Super Hero),

Sir are you from Shakespeare family ?

'' Misery loves company and as it seems here so does absurdity ''

Where did you pick this from ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 12:32 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@ everyone

I wrote here 1000 times. The questions, integration course and citizenship tests, very easy. Come on, living here like 7, 8 years, do you speak also English when you go to POST, bahn and places like that ?

And memorizing questions ? what for ?
is this a CCNA, MCSE exam ? you live here, you want to be a citizen, do you really need to memorize the questions ? Please think.

Go ahead, translate everything in English, continue giving locals the opportunity and right to discriminate you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 12:36 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
How would you translate Bundeskanzler, Bundesrat etc. to English?

I read the post from NoBody (mr D.) once again.

I agree % 1000.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 12:57 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@Nobody

I dont think you have to apologise to anyone as i find your argument perfectly valid. Just because some people are critizing you does not mean the view you expressed is nasty or whatever they are trying to paint you as. You have been in this forum for a long time and your answers were always humble and helpful. Next time don’t try to help this newbees.. they all have a chip on the shoulder and don’t want to listen if they are wrong.

@SSDK

Simply dont put some links and say they are in english and want the complete question bank in English. Those questions were translated for the News Agencies reporting in English for English speaking customers.

@truster

“There is a fear of failure & someone wants to master in their Native language. That's it !
Conclusion: It displays how serious that person is to get integrated by putting those extra efforts.”

Is that how one shows intergration?? Sorry this question bank does not involve some Goethe Stuff. It is simple and plain. If one still does not grasp the basic language what is the use.

Anyways I doubt English is SSDK’s Native Language in the first case.

@ senamb

SSDK wrote “May it a double reading although it reduces the time in memorising ” and your wrote “SSDKSSDK want to understand the questions and read, not like you in memorising the questions and answers” Well looks like SSDK just want to memorizing the question and answers.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 1:37 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Mr.Raj

Why do the english customers need to participate in a Citizenship Quiz ?

One more thing, i do stress again that not memorising the answers. But still, memorising tooo convincing for me as if you ask yourself how do you understand a flag? Whether its a simple or not, simple answer is, you just have to remember to which state the flag belongs. How do you understand the rules.? You just need to remember and follow. No understanding.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 1:41 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
>>Why do the english customers need to participate in a Citizenship Quiz ?

Sorry i dont understand your question. Can you elaborate a little? The questions are in english because people for outside Germany or who dont speak German can also know the rules and regulations. So tell me what is your mother tongue?

>>One more thing, i do stress again that not memorising the answers. But still, memorising tooo convincing for me as if you ask yourself how do you understand a flag? Whether its a simple or not, simple answer is, you just have to remember to which state the flag belongs. How do you understand the rules.? You just need to remember and follow. No understanding.

So you want to understand the stuffs huh. Did you atleast attend the Orientierungs course??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 1:45 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
I have been following this thread since yesterday and could see how this topic has triggered a war-like scenario....

To be honest, I feel pained for having to see this situation... It's true that I haven't been long in this wonderful forum (I wasn't aware of it before), but I must confess that today I rely on this forum more than anything else to address any of my queries/doubts. It has now become a addiction for me to keep logging into this forum at least 5 times/day... what for?

It's true that my German isn't up to the mark and I feel terribly motivated when I find people like Raj, PWherli, NoBody, Akshay, YO and so many others (plz forgive me for not remembering all), who have stayed for years in Germany and have contributed immensely to this forum to help relatively new arrivals like me in every possible aspects... I won't stop myself from believing that without them, this forum will lose much of its glamour and usage.....

@raj
Even if I don't know you in person, I have a high regard for you for guiding us in hours of need.... I have seen people following your advice time and again in this forum. But for a change this time, I sincerely hope that NoBody chooses NOT to follow your suggestion..... :-(.

@NoBody
I am sure you will forgive us instead.... I will keep pleading as long as you don't :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 1:59 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@EssKay

Well it is only the frustration getting ahead of me because it was a character assasination of Nobody by some people who doesnt want to read or accept his balanced views on the topic. Not that Nobody or me are goin to stop from contributing to this forum, so dont worry.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 2:41 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
I went through the question bank and I don’t think there is anything that needs more understanding. Your logic to understand all the rules is commendable but in the present sense just hogwash. I don’t think anyone would be bothered to convert all the questions in English. But if some one there has converted it into English then good for you. Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 4:38 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@EssKay

first of all, if you are a newbie, then you are not able to get citizenship in a very short time, this is totally out of scope... one has time to learn the language, volkshochschule etc. has enough choices, a foreign language is an asset.

secondly, if someone who is in Germany since 7-8 years come and ask for English translations of such tests, I would ask what did you do 7 years long ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 5:06 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@pwehrli

Your message is meant for ESSKAY or SSDK?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 8:51 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@All

Enough guys....time to lighten up :-)

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGzh1-QNhy4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0
http://www.youtube.com/v/o7_4vf5OYUg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 10:51 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@SSDKSSDK,

Take it easy! einbürgerungstest very simple.
BUT if you really having problem in understanding questions in German, then first you should ask to have B1 exam also in English ;-)

To be honest, pls dont avoid German. It is worth going these questions in German and use online dictionary for meanings.

Imagine that during your application process its you who will face beamter in auslandermat and communicate in german, so be prepared to impress ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott