Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Employment visa interview -- Need suggestion

Toggle
Dear Trust7 family members,

I have heard a lot about this forum and the way it is helping us is really appreciable. And, that's why I am posting this to seek your suggestion so that I cam make up my mind accordingly. The situation is as follows :

My husband works as a software developer in Germany and I am in India.
I have been offered a job in the same company(I appllied in the same company and got selected). 

Now I can't decide if this could have an impact on my visa interview ? Could this fact(that my husband is also in the same company) make my purpose of job in Germany weaker in their eyes ?
Shall i keep mum on this fact on visa interview or is it okay to be open? 

I have heard that they want to find the motiviation behind every visa application. Though, our motivatio is true but its really up to them to assume.

Its difficult to decide and therefore, I am looking for some suggestions on it.

I will appreciate your time. 

Nisha

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Employment visa interview -- Need suggestion
Answer
9/6/14 11:52 AM as a reply to Nisha.
Congrats

This will have NO impact. They made easier for spouse to work with the blue card. You are also contributing to the economic growth.

In your application, they will ask details about your husband. You must disclose if they specifically ask about his residence and employment.

You disclose that you are married as well. It is better to open.

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/6/14 12:51 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
cebit:
Congrats

This will have NO impact. They made easier for spouse to work with the blue card. You are also contributing to the economic growth.

In your application, they will ask details about your husband. You must disclose if they specifically ask about his residence and employment.

You disclose that you are married as well. It is better to open.

Good luck

Thank you cebit.

After hearing so much about consulate's cross questions , i was just a bit worried. But, thank you for guiding me.

I guess then it would also be okay to give his address as my future address while filling up application form.

Thank you
Nisha
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/6/14 4:13 PM as a reply to Nisha.
You have to worried about cross questions, if you are withholding or suppressing or providing false information.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
9/6/14 4:32 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Thats true. 
Thank you!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/10/14 8:36 AM as a reply to Nisha.
nisha:
Thats true. 
Thank you!

Dear all,

My joining date is 1st october and i have not resigned from my job ( in india). I have to attend visa interview shortly for the job in germany.

Since i do not have time to serve my notice period in india , and as i know sometimes embassy do ask about notice period, what shall i say if asked by embassy ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/10/14 8:51 AM as a reply to Nisha.
They do not ask about notice period. If they do, tell them your employer will relieve you earlier. More ever, it is clear you will resign only with visa in hand.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/14 8:58 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
cebit:
They do not ask about notice period. If they do, tell them your employer will relieve you earlier. More ever, it is clear you will resign only with visa in hand.

Thanks cebit.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18