Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency

Toggle
Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Megha Arora 9/3/14 10:50 PM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Wim Hannover 9/4/14 7:34 AM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Megha Arora 9/4/14 7:41 AM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Wim Hannover 9/4/14 7:53 AM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Megha Arora 9/4/14 8:00 AM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Wim Hannover 9/4/14 8:18 AM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency trust7 9/4/14 8:21 AM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Saeed 9/4/14 9:51 AM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Megha Arora 9/4/14 10:11 AM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency trust7 9/4/14 10:32 AM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Saeed 9/4/14 11:18 AM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency trust7 9/4/14 10:30 AM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Saeed 9/4/14 11:29 AM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Megha Arora 9/4/14 12:06 PM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Saeed 9/4/14 12:30 PM
RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency Megha Arora 9/4/14 2:25 PM
Hi All,

My brother has received a job offer from a German company. While, going through the checklist of the employment visa, he noticed the following document :

If applicable – Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency or ID-Number of Approval

We are not sure what is this ? Has it something to do with ZAV approval and shall he first ask his future employer to get such approval from the agency ?

or shall he directly book an appointment without this document ?

We are totally confused as the lack of document may create a problem in visa process.

Please suggest.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Urgent -- Employment visa - Approval by the Federal Emplyoment Agency
Answer
9/4/14 7:34 AM as a reply to Megha Arora.
U can go ahead and book. No problem
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/14 7:41 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
cebit:
U can go ahead and book. No problem

Thank you cebit for the answer but it is still not clear to me that what exactly is that approval and if an appoinment can be booked without that then why it is there in the checklist at the first place. 

Thanks again.

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/14 7:53 AM as a reply to Megha Arora.
It used to be optional not needed anymore after blue card came in
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/14 8:00 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
cebit:
It used to be optional not needed anymore after blue card came in
Thank you cebit. Really appreciate your help.

Just for the information, I would like to mention that we also discussed this with VFS in India and they mentioned that whatever is there in the checklist you have to have it. Any applicaiton with even a single document missing will not be entertained.

I trust your knowledge but just wanted to bring to you notice the same.

Also, the salary offered to my brother is less than 40k euro .

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/14 8:18 AM as a reply to Megha Arora.
tell VFS to accept your documentation as it is. They are postal agents of the consulate. They CANNOT decline any application. You can apply to the consulate directly.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/14 8:21 AM as a reply to Megha Arora.
Hi,

if you read the info about the Blue Card rules closely you could find the answer.

http://www.trust7.com/blue-card

W
e link there to an official website with FAQs too. But I will answer it:

If the anual gros salary is less than 47.600,- € the Federal Employment Office has to be involved. They give a chance to a so called preaproval, which means an employer has the chance to check if an applicant will get the work permit ahead of sending him the contract.

If someone has this preaproval the visa process will be very fast and that's the point! If you r brother does not have it, he can still book the appointement and go for the interview, but the process will last longer.

That's it. No need to wait for the preaproval!

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Hi trust7,

I have submitted visa application this week. I have the zav pre approval.  
I have found that to get visa decisions it would take 6-8 weeks.  as you said,
If someone has this preaproval the visa process will be very fast and that's the point!
then how long it would take normally? 

Kind Regards
Saeed
0 (0 Votes)

Many thanks, cebit and Detlef.

@Saeed: How long did it take you to get the ZAV pre approval ?

I think your future employer arranged it for you. Since you have it, how is it the form called in german ? 

Regards
Megha
0 (0 Votes)

Hi Saeed,

it depends on luck and your case worker.

Some got it in 2 days, should not last more than 1 week.

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/14 10:32 AM as a reply to Megha Arora.
Hi again,

the German word is 'Vorabprüfung'. 

Check this website:

http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/web/

D
etlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/14 11:18 AM as a reply to Megha Arora.
Hi megha,

It took 1 month in total. yes my employer arranged it
0 (0 Votes)

Hi trust7,

I'm a software engineer. but my position at the company is backend developer, actually both resposibilities are same and equal. I applied on 1st sept. 

kind regards
Saeed
0 (0 Votes)

Thank you Detlef.

Thank you Saeed for your inputs and good luck.

Since you applied on 1st of September, I would be grateful if you could share the interview questions...

Thanks & Regards
Megha
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/14 12:30 PM as a reply to Megha Arora.
Hi Megha,

they asked few questions,

1. what is my current company and position?
2. as you experienced on software developer, is backend developer similar to it or not?
3. have you arranged accomodation?

Kind regards,
Saeed
0 (0 Votes)

Thank you Saeed.

Regards
Megha
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19