Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Verification of indian marriage certificate

Hi, this is Patrick Dsouza an indian citizen, I married a german citizen lady, we got married in india { church & govt marriage},now m in german since my wife was giving birth to my child {march 16, 2014}, at that tym i had taken a tourist visa, but after that i got a Fiktion visa to stay until december, now problem is my marriage certificate is not valid in germany {i was tolded by a german govt lady that it would be good if we marry in india} so, we gave our marriage certificate to verify to the same govt lady & she told us, it will take 3 months to verify, now 5 months are past, whenever we call her, she answer us in a rude way, saying that she cant do anything, its on german consult in india.

If you can give me some suggestion on what do i do now, it would be grateful, This ia a short info on me, if u think u need to know more, please let me know.  Thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott