Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work Visa Timeline

Toggle
Work Visa Timeline
Answer
8/28/14 6:40 PM
Hi,

The company I'm offered to work for in Dusseldorf informed me that they had a meeting with the work office in Bonn and they submitted all my papers and degrees and given a positive feedback, then they informed my employer that they will check on me through the German embassy in my residence country, and will hear back from them.

I still don't know what are steps untill I get the work visa to travel, and how much time it takes.

Can you help me please?

Donalep
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Work Visa Timeline
Answer
8/29/14 7:20 AM as a reply to Tarek Jouda.
Which country are you from? It takes 2-3 weeks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/14 9:01 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hi ,

I have Syrian Passport and resident in Kuwait. So 2-3 weeks to issue the original paper to my employee which he has to send it to me, and then I apply in the German embassy in Kuwait?

Or there would be other steps to do?

Thanks

Donalep
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/14 5:59 PM as a reply to Tarek Jouda.
U shud start the visa process asap at the embassy in Kuwait..with your contract in hand.. It takes 2-3 weeks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/14 6:11 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
But I don't have any contract yet? I was told to wait for original paper to be sent to me from Germany to take to embassy to get the work visa accordingly!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott