Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Parkverbot Fine

Toggle
Parkverbot Fine
Answer
6/9/10 6:27 PM
Hi,
Yesterday I parked my car in a Parkverbot area. When I came back , a notice of fine 25 Euro was waiting for me.

I know it was wrong and i was fined correctly, but the time stated on the notice was atleast 10 minutes earlier then I parked the car. I reached at that point around 1410 and then park the car, take pram out and adjusting other stuff and then finally locking the car, all stuff took 5 or more minutes. I also set the BLUE PARK TIME to time around 2.30. ( I was mistaken for that parking area as allowed for 2 hours).

The notice says , I parked my car there at 1402 which cannot be true ?

My question is, how they report about the starting time and can i complaint about wrong timing ? If they take right timing then my park time was less then one hour but with 1402 it is more.

Any idea ?

Thanks and Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Parkverbot Fine
Answer
6/9/10 7:03 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
Hi,

Please think about Summer time and Winter time; May be their clock is still without any Daytime saving.

rgds
Peacy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/10/10 1:07 AM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
@herzlich,

quitely pay the penalty, doing anything against "strafe/Geldbuße" is waste of time in Germany. i have experienced this myself. 99.99% you cant defend.Ordungsamt knows that for 15/25/35 euro you will not go to lawyer and pay 150 euro as his fee.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/10/10 12:55 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
@subir79

Thanks. But it is quite strange to me the way the took time.

Regards,
Zeeshan
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3