Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

What if my university is H+ in anabin but degree is not listed

Toggle
Dear guys,

I need your suggestion and help on my case.

I'm an IT professional with 10 years experience and hope to get job seeker visa. I have a bachelor degree of Management, major in Management of Information System in a Chinese university. I hope to know whether my degree is recognized same as German degree so I tried to search my university name & degree in anabin. My university was found as H+ but my degree was not listed - in fact there's no specific degree listed under my university (see attachment, there's no "Abschlüsee" tab in search result of my university)!

May anyone tell me that whether in my case I have to have my degree recognized by ZAV officially? Or my university is recognized as H+ means all degrees issued by it will be considered same as German degrees? I really don't want to wait for 3+ months for the certification...

Thanks for your kindly help! looking forward for your response.

Best regards
0 (0 Votes)

RE: What if my university is H+ in anabin but degree is not listed
Answer
8/17/14 10:17 AM as a reply to Kang Liu.
Hi,

if your university is recognized, your degree is recognized!
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/17/14 11:59 AM as a reply to trust7.
Thanks @trust7, it is one of the 2 great good newses I got by today emoticon
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
9/20/15 11:55 AM as a reply to Kang Liu.
hi kanglau

what was the outcome for you? did you get the visa?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/15 9:58 PM as a reply to trust7.
trust7:
Hi,

if your university is recognized, your degree is recognized!
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I signed a contract, and I'm facing the same issue. Is this always the case? Should I expect any issue with the case offiicer if my university is an H+ on Anabin, but my degree is not listed? Thanks for your help. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/4/15 12:46 PM as a reply to adel shehadeh.
Unfortunately I have to correct my reply from last year. If your degree is not listed, it can be a problem, but it is just a case to case decision. If you have a 2 year bachelor degree and the equivalent degree in Germany requires 3 years of studies, it can become a problem.

It depends on the officer in charge and good luck. It is not possible to know in advance. I would say 85 to 90 % success rates.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/9/15 1:37 PM as a reply to trust7.
Dear Detlef,

Do you mean that "have a 2 year bachelor degree and the equivalent degree in Germany requires 3 years of studies" the only case that would be a problem, or all H+ university without degree would be a problem?

I got a contract and is going to change my job seeker visa to blue card by Jan 4, I didn't have my degree certified by ZAB, hope it won't be a problem.

My bachelor is a standard 4 year degree.

Would you please kindly help take a look?

Best regards,
Kang Liu 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/9/15 4:14 PM as a reply to Kang Liu.
Hi,
yes, I wrote it could be a problem, but it is not sure. So let us hope the best.
Just go ahead and keep us updated what happened. I am optimistic in your case.
Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/11/15 5:35 PM as a reply to trust7.
Dear Detlef,

My employer contacted me yesterday and said a Relocation angency will help on my work permit/blue card, and the relocation service company asked me to provide the certified copy of my diploma and degree (and some other forms), but never asked about ZAB. So I think it would not be a problem.

Best regards,
Kang Liu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/11/15 7:21 PM as a reply to Kang Liu.
Hi,
that's fine. When a professional relocation agency takes care, everything should be fine.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/12/15 1:12 PM as a reply to adel shehadeh.
Hi Adel,

If you won't hope to face the risk, I'd suggest you also find a relocation agency. They usually charge a few hunderds euros, but I think it wothy. My company paid for it but if you find them independently, price of such service is about 500-800 euros, you just provide them documents and they will take care everything
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/12/15 1:41 PM as a reply to Kang Liu.
Hi,

maybe I should let you know, that trust7 Consulting provides such services too!

We charge about half of the amount which you mentioned ;-

Detlef
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
12/12/15 4:35 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hahaha, thanks Detlef, that's good!

I think someone really need this service, I must say the price is economical if compared with the trouble you'll meed if you do it by yourself.

Best regards,
Kang Liu
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3