Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Job Seeker Visa - India

Job Seeker Visa - India
Answer
8/15/14 11:08 AM
Hi,

Im an Oracle EBS Consultant, with 4 years of experience in IT Oracle Consulting. I completed my Bachelors in IT as well. Im planning to apply for the german job seeker's visa soon and i want to know the below details. 

1. Oracle EBS job market. 
Before coming to germany i want to know how the demand is for Oracle EBS jobs. I have reached out for staffing firms such as Micheal Page and Element.de but almost everybody asked for a residence permit before they process my profile. Also, I have checked out websites such as monster.de and stepstone.de. I have not found many Oracle jobs but there are a few.

I also have a certification in Oracle ADF, i feel i have a pretty strong profile to come to Germany. But im not sure of the demand for my profile. 

Also, i would like to know what would the pay be for an oracle consultant with 4 years experience with fluency in German. 

2. Language.
I will be completing German A2 by September. I will apply for the jobseeker visa once i complete A2. What i want to know is, whether A2 completion certificate from Goethe zentrum is sufficient for the visa or taking a Central Exam is mandatory for the visa interview and while applying for jobs.

Also i would like to know if my visa interview will be in German as i will be having an A2 completion Certificate. 

I have also learnt that if i apply for the Job seekers after i completing B1 level of german. The job seeker process would be pretty much a cake walk. 

3. Rental Agreement for Job Seeker Visa
How important is a rental agreement for this visa and how can i get one from India. Are there any websites that can help me to find accomodation in germany before i come. 

Also it would be great if i can know the average rent for one persons accomodation in a Hostel/shared apartment in and around Munich. 

4. Better period to arrive. 
For now i plan to come around November-December and start my job search in germany. I want to know if December is a bad time to come because of the holidays. Will that affect hiring?. If yes, then is mid January a better time to arrive. 

Thanks,
Upendra.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3