Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Please help me with Unterhaltsbescheinigung

Toggle
Could anyone please help me with filling Unterhaltsbescheinigung formular.

The second page of the form ask for details about Economic situation of the supported person which needs to be verified by Tax notice,pension notice,notice by employment authority etc.Also the details of the Assets.

I am sending quarterly money to my mother to her account for the past 1year and she is a housewife living with my father who is retired government employee receiving pension.
How can i get proof of above documents because she does not even have a PAN number or registered with employment exchange.My parents live in own flat so they both have ownership with the flat,in this case do they have to declare the value of the Asset.Will it be right choice to show the value of the Asset.Will they reject my application if i say my mother lives with my father who earns pension.

It would be very helpful if anyone could guide me what should i do.

Thanks
Priya
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Please help me with Unterhaltsbescheinigung
Answer
3/27/08 1:08 PM as a reply to priya goyal.
@Priya,

iam not sure on what basis F.amt accept without any problem. Iam also applying for this year (1st time for me too). if you have bank transaction then i think its ok.

@ all others,
do we need to submit these forms each and every year or only for the first time?

good luck
sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Please help me with Unterhaltsbescheinigung
Answer
3/28/08 5:39 PM as a reply to priya goyal.
@sinu

Thank you soo much for the response.
Could you please help me to fill up this form.I downloaded the for which consists of 4 pages.What all documents we need when we go to the magistrate to get the attestation.In the form they have asked for lots of proofs like Tax declaration,Assets etc do we need to get all these docs.
Priya
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18