Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Urgent Help Needed - Blue Card / Entry Visa on Job Offer

Toggle
Dear Senior Members,
I am currently in Belgium with work permit.Recently I received a job offer from a German company and want to relocate. I want to apply for Blue Card on th job offer letter but I don't know how to go.Can I apply it from Belgium(German Consulate) or have to go to Frankfurt ?Or I need to to apply for entry visa to Germany?
As I believe that currently beng in EU,I may not need an entry visa.
Please clarify my doubts.

regards,
Swarupa
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Urgent Help Needed - Blue Card / Entry Visa on Job Offer
Answer
8/14/14 11:01 AM as a reply to Swarupa Pradhan.
Hi,

you can apply via the German Consulate in Belgium. Search their website, there you should find all necessary information.

Here you find more info about the Blue Card:

http://www.bamf.de/EN/Infothek/FragenAntworten/BlaueKarteEU/blaue-karte-eu-node.html

G
ood luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/14 11:15 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Hellfeld,

Thank you so much for your quick reply and thanks for the EU blue card URL,  which help me a lot to clarify my list of quries. Please let me know, as I am in EU (Belgium), is it necessay for me to apply German Entry visa or directly I can apply blue card here in Belgium.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Warms Regards,

Swarupa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/14 9:17 AM as a reply to Swarupa Pradhan.
you have to apply for residence permit from Belgium, this will be forwarded to the Germany. Once you get the approval, you will get a entry visa to enter Germany. You will get blue card within 2-3 months after arrival.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott