Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Received NE + Daueraufenthal-AG

Toggle
Received NE + Daueraufenthal-AG
Answer
3/4/07 11:57 AM
On Friday the Auslander Behorder gave me both NE and Daueraufenthal-AG.The whole process took about 1 week although a seperate security check was performed in Sept.Thanks to Trust7 forum for all the guidance.The whole process was done by me without any lawyer and that helped me to build a good relation with the beamter and the behörder officials.
One Question - She mentioned to me that if I take a new passport in the future transferring NE is not a problem but for some reason the Daueraufenthal-AG is not stored in the system and can be given only once. She asked me to enquire if I know how it is done in other states.
Does anyone know anything about it ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Received NE + Daueraufenthal-AG
Answer
3/5/07 10:20 AM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
Congratulation for NE + Dauer-EG.

For transfering the VISA to new passport is not a problem at all, because during the transfer the beamter has both your passports (old+new).
BTW, during the transfer you neet 10 Euro + bio-metric photo again but no paper work. I did this last week.

BS
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/5/07 12:31 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
Pl before giving response read the second paragraph. It says "if I take a new passport in the future transferring NE is not a problem but for some reason the Daueraufenthal-AG is not stored in the system and can be given only once"

Does anyone know how this is handled in other states ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/6/07 11:45 AM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
@ikkyg

.....Pl before giving response read the second paragraph....

Which I did :-)

I personally think that Daueraufenthal-AG is nothing more than a sticker on passport just like any other visas. And, it is would still be valid on your old passport, even if you don't get it transferred to your new passport.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/11/07 4:40 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
Dear trust7 friends,

Got my NE with Daueraufenthalt EG. Thanx to Detlef for this wonderful platform, and thanx to all members who are "eveready" to answer all queries.

-Fred

The whole process took about 3 months. All documents mentioned on our FAQ page were required by them:

http://trust7faq.wik.is/Visa/Daueraufenthalt_EG
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/11/07 7:56 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
@Fred

Congrats Dude!! You need to celebrate now..

1) Take vacations
2) Enjoy great sunshine

EU is for you now to explore...

Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/12/07 11:15 AM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
Thanx for the wishes, Rajesh! :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18