Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

suggestion required on student visa refusal

Toggle
suggestion required on student visa refusal
visa refusal
Answer
8/13/14 4:58 PM

I am a student from India. I wanted to study master's in Germany, so i filed visa application on 20 march 2014 for study in SRH HOCHSCHULE HEIDELBERG. but i got visa refusal with the reason"Doubt on seriousness of study intention in Germany". then in next intake. i got admission in TU DARMSTADT (distributed software system). i have filed visa application on 30 June to study in TU DARMSTADT. again i got visa refusal with the reason that "concerns being raised on your study intentions". i want to appear for third time for visa interview because i am really interested in this master's course. but can you please suggest me what should i do this time so that i can get visa to study in Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: suggestion required on student visa refusal
Answer
8/13/14 9:33 PM as a reply to ketan kumar.
did you apply from Chennai or Bangalore? Where did you do your undergraduate?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/14 6:29 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
i have applied to mumbai consulate....n i have completed undergraduate from gujarat(gujarat technological university)... n now i have visa interview on 26 aug..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/14 8:46 AM as a reply to ketan kumar.
now this is absurd. you got admission in DARMSTADT which is a TU (Technical Uni) and has high reputation. I remember when I graduated it was very difficult to get admission in any TU in Germany.

can you elaborate? what's ur age? how much professional expereince you have? Do you work in IT? are you married? Have u ever been abroad? i am curious to know on what basis they have rejected your visa.

My visa was rejected once but following semester i applied again and it was granted.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/14 4:29 PM as a reply to Sudhir Raina.
getting a admission in TU is much difficult now also..because they get lots of applications every intake.

my age is 23, i have working experiance of 9 months as network engineer,no this is my first time heading to any country....they have doubt on seriousness of my study intention....i dont know why they have this type of doubt...i want to know one thing how can i prove that i want to study in germany. can i submit a affidavit that i will come back as soon as my master's will complete. or is their any other way to solve this problem as i got this reason twice for rejection..and third time i want to go with some hard proof. please tell me if you have some idea regarding this matter.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/14 9:24 AM as a reply to ketan kumar.
Apply for remonstration, even though it takes time.

http://www.manila.diplo.de/contentblob/3618522/Daten/3484973/MB_remonstration_aug13.pdf

That affidvit is not required.   They would find it strange if you provide unncessary documents and will not improve your case.

I have heard of some students coming to Germany..stopped going to classes... doing illegal jobs...

If you have got good grades perhaps..but apply for remonstration.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/14/14 8:32 AM as a reply to ketan kumar.
Have yo got the visa?
Best
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3