Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Termin for Visa Extension after Visa expiration

Toggle
Hello,
I will complete 5 years on 15 July. So for extension (hopefully NE), ABH has sendet me the appointment letter on 20 July. It means 4 days I will be without any visa.
I will highly appreciate and thankfull for your reply.
vivek
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Termin for Visa Extension after Visa expiration
Answer
6/24/06 3:46 AM as a reply to vivek srivastava.
Hi Vivek,

Answer 1: Don't worry. Its fine.
Answer 2: If still worried then call them and ask.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Termin for Visa Extension after Visa expiration
Answer
6/24/06 12:54 PM as a reply to vivek srivastava.
It doesn't matter if immigration office has no problems with prolongation of your residence permit.

however it's better to apply for a prolongation before your residence permit expires, because if you don't and immigration office doesn't want to prolong your residence permit, you are going to have no valid residence permit till the time they decide what to do with your application => therefore will not be allowed to work in such a case => how to prove that your "Lebensunterhalt ist gesichert"? not an easy thing, or?

immigration offices know that difference very well and therefore make appointments correspondigly, hoping that "problematic people" (the ones that they want to get kicked out of Germany) do not know regulations good enough and get caught on such kind of a bite. doesn't mean anything about their intentions in your case though, 'cause those appointment letters are send out automatically.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott