Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

My 10 minutes at Ausländerbehörde

Toggle
My 10 minutes at Ausländerbehörde
Answer
11/8/06 2:39 PM
After long time I had go to Ausländerbehörde today and again I have nausea the rest of my day. Someone should really install a minicam in the room to show how friendly the officers there are. I am the first person at AB, it is 8 PM. I go into the room, the officer says nothing, in sit down, the officer says nothing and doesn't even look to me (he is tipping something into the keyboard). Then I start to explain my problem, then after some time I stop speaking to be sure that he is listening to me. He asks "Und?". He is still not looking at me (still tipping), but I am lucky that he is listening to me. I explain the rest of my problem. Then he askes me my name. I answer. Then he looks at me so, as he is already be tired of with my case, and as I am soo stupid that I cannot answer a simple question. "Und? Vorname?". Then I say my first name. Then he answers my question, with as less words as possible, not giving any other suggestions. Then I ask another question. The same thing: a mini answer. Now it is 12PM and I still have nausea!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: My 10 minutes at Ausländerbehörde
Answer
11/9/06 1:06 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Hello Kaan,

I am sorry to say that but... what do you expect from them? To be friendly ? helpful ?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott