Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Data entry work to India

Toggle
Data entry work to India
Answer
8/27/09 6:02 PM
Hello,

I have recently come to Frankfurt and will be their for another 2 years with the work permit Visa till 2012. I have one Data entry and Accounting Firm in Bangalore India, who do the outsourcing job for small companies in India.

I am looking whether if i can get any business from Germany which could be outsourced to Bangalore like doing Data entry, Maintaining their Accounts or Salary processing etc.

Please help me in finding out this.

chrs,
Murali
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Data entry work to India
Answer
8/27/09 10:43 PM as a reply to Murali Srinivas.
are you here for business development for this accounting firm in India or on a work permit with another company?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/28/09 4:59 PM as a reply to Murali Srinivas.
I am with the work permit with other company,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/28/09 5:07 PM as a reply to Murali Srinivas.
Dear Mr. Murali,
I think there is a professional way of Acquiring Business, but your effort is not one of them. Maybe you should just concentrate on your work for the company with which you have a work permit.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/09 10:07 PM as a reply to Murali Srinivas.
Hi murali200781,

don't mind what raj said emoticon , although he is 100% right.

Actually companies specially in Germany or europe don't start very soon a business and outsourcing with asian companies, it takes time to convince them and its a very lenthy process.

you should do a research in internet/google and try in your free/holidays to search such companies furthermore you can also ask the right way to search such companies through IHK(chamber of commerce).

http://www.wlw.de/start/wlw_dach/DE/de/index.html

Best regards and try for the best. emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3