Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family reunion Marriage verification

Toggle
Family reunion Marriage verification
Answer
8/6/14 11:27 AM
Hi,

I am a Indian citizen and my wife is a German citizen. We got married in India under special marriage act. I applied for family reunion visa in Chennai on July 8th. I was told that there will be marriage verification and I will get email or call within a week but nobody have contacted me till now. 

My wife is presently in India with me. My question is that how long does it take to start marriage verification process? And will my wife get any mail to her address in Germany?

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family reunion Marriage verification
Answer
8/6/14 12:12 PM as a reply to Rajesh Rajaram.
Hello Rajesh,

All you can do is to have Patience.
They will definitely contact you if marriage verification is required.

All the best.

Regards,
Mohammed
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/6/14 3:41 PM as a reply to Abdul Mannan Mohammed.
Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for the reply !.  I know it takes 3 to 4 months to finish the process, the lady at the councilate informed me withing a week i will get a email and call for marriage verification . I also wonder what will be the approx time line when they will ask the submit the fees for marriage verification.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/6/14 4:06 PM as a reply to Rajesh Rajaram.
Hi Rajesh,

Your application will be sent to concerned foreign office(ABH) in Germany.

Foreign office will sent your marriage certificate documents to Marriage office(Standesamt).

Marriage office will mention the necessity of an enquiry to the Foreign office.

Then Foreign office will send a mail to the Chennai Embassy regarding the enquiry.

In the mean while foreign office may send a mail to your wife in Germany to submit the necessary documents for the process.

I tracked my process all the time from Germany than from India.

Your wife can always contact the Foreign office person regarding the process.

In India, all telephone queries are handled by external agencies(u can never expect good response from Indian officials)

I had gone through all this situation, so i mentioned the things happened in my processing. I maybe wrong also in someothers processing.

hope this information will help you somewhat!!

best wishes
your well wisher
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/11/14 8:56 AM as a reply to kira Ling.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
She is a Student will they ask her to submit employment status and other stuff ?.

Can anyone tell me if its a mandatory for her to be employed?.

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/19/14 12:08 PM as a reply to Rajesh Rajaram.
Dear Rajesh,

Who is supporting your wife(in finance)?

who will support you(in finance)?

i never came across this kind of situation, but mostly finance part will be crucial for your visa.

Any way, in this week i am going to Foreign office. please answer my questions, thereby i will try to get some answers from the foreign office.

please let me know for any queries,thanking you

best regards
your well wisher
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/19/14 12:12 PM as a reply to kira Ling.
Dear Rajesh,

Who is supporting your wife(in finance)?

who will support you(in finance)?

i never came across this kind of situation, but mostly finance part will be crucial for your visa.

Any way, in this week i am going to Foreign office. please answer my questions, thereby i will try to get some answers from the foreign office.

please let me know for any queries,thanking you

best regards
your well wisher
Hi,

She is getting finiancial support from her parents. I  have some money saved up so it would be enough for me for few months. Hope to find a job soon emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/22/14 4:53 PM as a reply to Rajesh Rajaram.
Dear Rajesh,

Yesterday i was in foreign office and enquired about your category application.

Good news!!!The officer informed that you will get Visa, since spouse is German citizen.

You will get Visa as soon as they complete verification, please tell your partner that she continuously in contact with Foreign office officials.

Still your partner is in India or left to Germany?

Did you already paid any amount for the enquiry?

please let me know for any queries, thanking you

best regards
your well wisher
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/22/14 5:06 PM as a reply to kira Ling.

Thank you very much for the reply  

She is still in India with me we are planning to move together to Germany next month.

I have not got any communication regarding the  marriage verification .

Its more than 6 weeks since I applied for the visa.

I read in the forums usually it takes only 2 to 4 weeks to request for verification(if it is required) .

I hope I don’t get any verification cause then it will take another 8 weeks to finish the process.

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/9/14 12:47 AM as a reply to kira Ling.
Dear Rajesh,

Yesterday i was in foreign office and enquired about your category application.

Good news!!!The officer informed that you will get Visa, since spouse is German citizen.

You will get Visa as soon as they complete verification, please tell your partner that she continuously in contact with Foreign office officials.

Still your partner is in India or left to Germany?

Did you already paid any amount for the enquiry?

please let me know for any queries, thanking you

best regards
your well wisher
Dear Brother.
 I applied 2 months ago for spouse visa at German Embassy pakistan and 3 weeks ago an officer came to my home and visited me also verified my documents along my marriage ceritificate, so my wife is a German National also she is a Student . so what is the next process? and how long will i take my visa in hand? hope u help me .. thanks allot
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott