Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Working in other EU country with German eAT WP visa

Toggle
Working in other EU country with German eAT WP visa
residence permit employment visa blue card
Answer
8/6/14 10:23 AM
Hi,
I am a Non EU citizen (from india )  currently staying at germany with D catogary work visa for Germany ,

Now my client want me to visit france and hungary for some project work 

I am in process of getting Visa exention/Residance permit.

My query is

1. Can i vist france/hungary with my 3 month valid work Visa (D catagory) for germany ?

2. After getting workwork visa extention/residance permit (eAT card) card can i visit France/hungary for project work  with that, will there be any problem. some were it is mentionted that you can only visit other countaries but can not able to work there.( i will be employee of german company will only go for project duration)

3. If no for above two questions what is other way ? i had read some where that Non EU national can visit france for work on company letter if they hold valid residance permit of any EU contry.

4. Do i need to apply for Hungary WP sepratly ... howevere i have read somewhere that you can not have WP of two EU countries same time
5. About blue card it it manadatory to saty for 18 months to get a blue card, also can i work in hungary with german blue card.

Early help will be aprriciated .

Thanks and regards
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Working in other EU country with German eAT WP visa
Answer
8/6/14 7:17 PM as a reply to Arjun.
You need to have workpermit to work in any EU country, other than your country of residence.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott