Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Employment visa query

Toggle
Employment visa query
employment visa work permit
Answer
8/5/14 2:08 PM
I have got a job at Germany on 11th july, 2014. They had sent contract paper and offer letter on 15th july, 2014 via email and post. I have got the scan copy of those papers but haven't got the the hard copy yet. my employer request me to take an appointment at embassy, so I have got an appointment on 1st sept. 2014. My joining date 1st oct, 2014. I'm from Bangladesh. I'm a IT professional and my salary satisfies the blue card requirement. My university and university degree is stored http://anabin.kmk.org/ database. My employer informed me that my certificates needs to be pre check approval on ZAV. and they sent my document at ZAV on 25th july, 2014, though I haven't get any update from ZAV yet. 

what would be my next procedure regarding this process?
what are the document now I have to arranged?
do I need to ask anything to my employer?
how are the possibilities to get employment visa for a non EU citizen?  
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Employment visa query
Answer
8/5/14 9:38 PM as a reply to Saeed.
sas:
I have got a job at Germany on 11th july, 2014. They had sent contract paper and offer letter on 15th july, 2014 via email and post. I have got the scan copy of those papers but haven't got the the hard copy yet. my employer request me to take an appointment at embassy, so I have got an appointment on 1st sept. 2014. My joining date 1st oct, 2014. I'm from Bangladesh. I'm a IT professional and my salary satisfies the blue card requirement. My university and university degree is stored http://anabin.kmk.org/ database. My employer informed me that my certificates needs to be pre check approval on ZAV. and they sent my document at ZAV on 25th july, 2014, though I haven't get any update from ZAV yet. 

Congrats!!
what would be my next procedure regarding this process?

once you get your hard copy of your contract, you should apply for visa at Dhaka embassy.
what are the document now I have to arranged?
please check dhaka embassy website
do I need to ask anything to my employer?
the contract should be enough
how are the possibilities to get employment visa for a non EU citizen?  
with 3-4 weeks .. you would get visa
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/6/14 7:42 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Thanks 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/11/14 11:24 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hi,

it's almost 25 days gone, I haven't got the contract hard copy. and 14 days gone I haven't got the zav approval. 

now I'm a bit worried. shall I ask my employer for the update?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/11/14 6:26 PM as a reply to Saeed.
most important is the contract.. ask your employer
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/11/14 6:50 PM as a reply to Saeed.
You should ask your employer to send the documents (employment contract, cover letter, 2 exemplars each) via courier!

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/13/14 7:43 AM as a reply to trust7.
is it hard to get ZAV appoval for third nations (Bangladesh)?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/13/14 9:11 AM as a reply to Saeed.
for blue card it is automatic approval
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124