Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Working in France

Toggle
Working in France
Answer
1/31/06 7:54 AM
Hi Friends,
After working successfully for 5 yrs in Germany I finally got my NE.In the mean time I have got a very good offer in France and I am very keen to understand the recognition of the german NE in France.
Will it make the immigration process easier ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Working in France
Answer
1/31/06 12:59 PM as a reply to amit banerjee.
Welcome to the §9-Club.

The German NE is recognized in France only that you can live there for a short period as it is a Schengen Country. But you can't work there.

It can be possible to live and work there with the new EU regulation which came into force a couple of weeks ago but the immigration law in Germany has not yet been updated to include it, so it will be a risk to go on that. I also had contract proposols in Luxembourg, France and the Netherlands these last weeks, but ... too risky at the moment.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/31/06 8:02 PM as a reply to amit banerjee.
Hi,
Many thanks for your kind info. But when do you expect it to come into enforcement so that I can take the chance to wait till it is recognized.
I wish to take an initiative from my side and collect the necessary informations and inform the company in France .... in that regard,
Whom should I approach Or there is any website?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/06 2:04 AM as a reply to amit banerjee.
NoBody:
"I also had contract proposals in Luxembourg, France and the Netherlands these last weeks"
@NoBody
Does this means that you are searching new job?
Do you have one?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/06 2:55 AM as a reply to amit banerjee.
@DvD

The last one I had stopped because the project was cancelled.
I'm looking for one at the moment, but I'm tending on going freelance.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/06 11:45 AM as a reply to amit banerjee.
"Many thanks for your kind info. But when do you expect it to come into enforcement so that I can take the chance to wait till it is recognized"

German Parlament is planning to accept the EU Regulation before the Summer Break(Sommerpause) of the parlament.. so till June/July I guess.. no Idea about France..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3