Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Giro Konto without Service charge

Toggle
Giro Konto without Service charge
Answer
7/5/10 1:24 PM
Hallo to all,

i want to open a new Giro konto with Depot account. I did some reaseach on Banks which offer Giro konto services.
Out of all known banks i found 2 Online banks which offer full free Giro konto Product without any min. balence and without min. monthly deposit amount.

1. Comdirect.de
2. dkb.de

i like comdirect because its the child bank from Commerz bank and also other services compared to dbk.de

I guess many of you use one of the above bank accounts or did some reseach on all banks. Could you please post your experiences and advice regarding the Girokonto?

Thank you
justdoit
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Giro Konto without Service charge
Answer
7/5/10 3:12 PM as a reply to srinivas kasam.
You might as well consider DIBA.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/10 5:03 PM as a reply to srinivas kasam.
Well, i am not with any of the banks above but am planning to change as the bank with which i am at the moment doesn't have an ATM close by to the place where i live and i would need to go about 7KM or 14 KM to draw cash.

So in essence , my question to all who use these online banking services is : What about the ATM's usage ?. Is there any charge for that ?. Can we use it from any ATM or is there a limited set of ATM's at your disposal ?.

What about transaction where you need to go to a filiale ?. How does that work ?.

thanks for any info.

ISSUES
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/10 5:15 PM as a reply to srinivas kasam.
You can use all VISA ATMs (depending on the bank account). for more info read res bank website..
Transfers: u can do it online or by telefone banking.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/10 5:06 PM as a reply to srinivas kasam.
Hi,

Can some one list the differences between DKB and COMDIRECT.

I heard that comdirect is not really a kostenlos online account and also charges for transactions with EC card.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/23/10 12:23 PM as a reply to srinivas kasam.
Why to go for online banks when "normal" banks offer bank accounts without any monthly fees...

e.g. WillkommensKonto with HypoVereinsbank (Uni Credit, it is in cash group so ATM's are almost everywhere for Cash Group....
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott