Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work Permit documents clarification required

Toggle
Work Permit documents clarification required
employment visa medical insurance experience certyificate
Answer
8/3/14 11:08 PM
Hello Guys,

It will be really helpful if you can guide me regarding few documents mentioned in the German Employment Visa check-list, i.e.,

1) "Evidence of medical insurance covered by the proposed employer in Germany" : What is meaning of it
? Will normal medical insurance will do as we buy from TATA AIG or ICICI or it require some special document from my employer ?

2)Proof of Qualification and Experience certificates: I can submit my Degree as proof of Qualification. But what I need to submit as a proof of Experience ? Since Experience from the current employer will be given the in the last day of employment.

Please guide.Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Vortexigi08
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Work Permit documents clarification required
Answer
8/4/14 7:27 PM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
vortexigi08:
Hello Guys,

It will be really helpful if you can guide me regarding few documents mentioned in the German Employment Visa check-list, i.e.,

Congrats!! for your job

1) "Evidence of medical insurance covered by the proposed employer in Germany" : What is meaning of it
? Will normal medical insurance will do as we buy from TATA AIG or ICICI or it require some special document from my employer ?

This can be obtained only when you enter Germany.  This is not asked by other consulates in India. Enquire  what they mean by that

2)Proof of Qualification and Experience certificates: I can submit my Degree as proof of Qualification. But what I need to submit as a proof of Experience ? Since Experience from the current employer will be given the in the last day of employment.

Just explain to them that you can get latest experience letter. They are reasonable.
Please guide.Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Vortexigi08
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/4/14 8:56 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hi Cebit,

thanks again for your support, for your help!

@Vortexigi08

Regarding this question:

1) "Evidence of medical insurance covered by the proposed employer in Germany" : What is meaning of it - 

Additional to your employment contract you need a cover letter from the new employer. The company has to confirm that they want to employ you and that they will pay all mandatory taxes and social payments (health insurance, unemployment insurance and pension fund). That's it!

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/4/14 9:24 PM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
Thanks a ton Cebit and Detlef. I really appreciate you help.

Just one thing Cebit I didn't understand your second point regarding the experience certificate. like what ind of experience certificate are they refering to ? If it is Work Exp certificate then I'll not get it while applying for WP since it will be given to me by my current employer on the last day.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/4/14 10:06 PM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
Your updated CV should do it!

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/6/14 1:49 PM as a reply to trust7.
Thanks a ton Detlef and Cebit for your constant support.

I need your suggestions in few more points, those are as follows,

1) I took appointment on 2nd week of Aug,2014 and planning to get married (Registry Marriage) by the end of Aug,2014.
Hence while applying the WP I'm single but by the time VISA will get stamped I'll be married. Hence, What I should mention in the application form ?

2) In the WP application form there is question whether my Family will accompany me or not ? My Wife will join me next year April after the Social Marriage. There what should I put on the form that my Family will accompany YES or NO ?

3) Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside Germany? YES/NO , what should I write ?

4) Proposed place of residence in Germany ( address) .... what I should mention just the city name or next exact resience address ?

5) Intended duration of stay in Germany ?  I have a unlimited contract from the company, there what should I mention here ?

6) At the end of the application form, there is an field to mention __ Days/Months/Years I want to apply for the Resident Permit. What should I write ?

Thanks in advance.

BR,
Vortex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/6/14 7:14 PM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
vortexigi08:
Thanks a ton Detlef and Cebit for your constant support.

I need your suggestions in few more points, those are as follows,

1) I took appointment on 2nd week of Aug,2014 and planning to get married (Registry Marriage) by the end of Aug,2014.
Hence while applying the WP I'm single but by the time VISA will get stamped I'll be married. Hence, What I should mention in the application form ?

On the day of the visa interview, your status.. does not matter what you did one day latter,.

2) In the WP application form there is question whether my Family will accompany me or not ? My Wife will join me next year April after the Social Marriage. There what should I put on the form that my Family will accompany YES or NO ?

It does not matter ...  on the day of the interview.. whatever info you have.. 
write NO

3) Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside Germany? YES/NO , what should I write ?

NO  .. 

4) Proposed place of residence in Germany ( address) .... what I should mention just the city name or next exact resience address ?

write company address 

5) Intended duration of stay in Germany ?  I have a unlimited contract from the company, there what should I mention here ?

unlimited

6) At the end of the application form, there is an field to mention __ Days/Months/Years I want to apply for the Resident Permit. What should I write ?

write any number here.. it does not matter.. u have unlimited contract.

Thanks in advance.

BR,
Vortex
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7