Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Query - Arbeitsort bound Visa

Umschalten
Query - Arbeitsort bound Visa
Antwort
19.12.05 14:11
Hi Forum,

A friend of mine just got a job offer with Firma X in Stadt Y and subsequently applied for his Work Permit. The ABH gave him a company-bound work permit however allowing him to work only in Stadt Y. Now, the company has this strange clause in his contract:-
"Arbeitsort (paragraph 2)

Der Arbeitsort sind die Niederlassungen der Firma X oder die in -oder auslaendische Niederlassung des jeweiligen Projekpartners.
Dem Mitarbeiter ist damit bekannt, dass er im Rahmen von Werkvertraegen oder der Arbeitsmerueberlassung bei Kunden vor Ort eingesetzt werden kann.

Beginn des Arbeitsverhaeltnisses (paragraph 3)

Der Beginn des Arbeitsverhaeltnisses ist der 00.00.2005, *Voraussetzung ist hier alllerdings eine nicht standtortbezogene Arbeitserlaubnis des Arbeitsnehmers*.
Die ersten sechs Monate der Beschaeftigungszeit gelten als Probezeits."

I'd say here he needs to basically apply for a country-wide work permit or atleast a work permit covering the places where Firma X is based in Deutschland. When the ABH of Stadt Y was queried about this, they said that the applicant had not yet spent enough time in D'land to qualify for such a permit!..Is this reasoning true?

In any case, Firma X is quite clear that they will not hire my friend unless he gets a "nicht-Standort bezogene Arbeitserlaubnis". How best can he proceed now?

Is there a workaround for this problem? any law that can be invoked to say that he is indeed entitled to such a permit because the company has its branches there etc.?

I'd welcome all suggestions/comments regarding this case.

Perhaps lacrima can help here too..my friend speaks Serbian. If there's an e-mail id/fone nr. where u can be reached pls pass it on.

cheers
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Query - Arbeitsort bound Visa
Antwort
19.12.05 14:31 als Antwort auf Rakesh Kay.
Wow Tiefweiss:

All of this s..t is in his passport?

Well, at first view, seems that people of ABH from place Y have too much free time.

As second view, I´d like to know where is "place Y" to live in other city far from this place.

I´ve never see that before.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
19.12.05 14:58 als Antwort auf Rakesh Kay.
no YO1 its his contract that i'd mentioned in my post..give it another read.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
19.12.05 16:25 als Antwort auf Rakesh Kay.
Ooops, sorry TW I read it too fast.

Well, AFAIK I´ve never read in any paragraph or in any place that ABH must give him a "place tied Aufenthals/Arbeitserlaubnis" sounds very strange to me.

As you surely know, any Beamte have a little bit of "freedom" in his work to make such kind of creations.

The first thing that your friend have to do is (is he in D already?) go with somebody with good german knowledge to the ABH and show the people there his contract. I think this would help.

The other option: call VPMK lawyers
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18