Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Local implementation of Zuwandderungsgesetz

Toggle
Hi,
Salary requirements for NE.
inputs awaited...
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Local implementation of Zuwandderungsgesetz
Answer
12/2/04 11:58 AM as a reply to D V.
Hi Munchener

Bssssss... I live 70 km far away from you but also under the orders of Uncle Stoiber. I know what you mean.

Bayern is a surprises box, you don´t know what will come here and how the standards for the hole country are "adapted" to here (Do you remember "Blue Card"?)

First question: no part of the law says 84k. You will find this in the BeschV, or in other words the ordinance (or manual) for applying the law. There says that the "Hochqualifizierte" will receive starting from 1.1.05 NE.

But, to be considered "Hochqualifizierte", you have to be or scientist, or famous professor OR your salary has to be "twice the value from you can take private health insurance". This value is around 42 K, SO 2x42K = 84K!!!

Second: I think if you have a Steuerkarte with a value >= 84 k no problem at all, but who knows?

Third: If you are above 84K, 2.1.05 you can apply for NE.

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/04 12:51 PM as a reply to D V.
This country is really one of a kind... do all the GCs living in Bayern have to register themselves in another state to get that done? Or will all the states follow the path of our 'friends' from the dirty south?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/04 1:47 PM as a reply to D V.
http://www.trust7.com/de/forums/integration/no_citizen_watch_for_dvd_in_bayern
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK