Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Paper requirment for germany tourist visa

Toggle
My Friend frm berlin sending me invitation letter for tourist visa, also he is sending me health insurance too. so plz tell me which paper also he hve to send me( like his bank statment, house rent paper etc). also tell me that invitation letter is required to issue frm town hall or simple invitation letter is enough. also plz tell me the german name of all papers. thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Paper requirment for germany tourist visa
Answer
7/30/14 10:37 AM as a reply to mhendra.
You need all the documents which you have mentioned in your message (in brackets too). Invitation letter from town hall is recommended. With simple invitation letter, it could be that you will end up showing lot of supporting documents and tough interview.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
7/30/14 10:41 AM as a reply to mhendra.
hprj thanks for your reply. can u tell me german name of paper so i can tell my friend and he will arrange all papers bcz his english is not so good.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/30/14 11:08 AM as a reply to mhendra.
Verpflichtserklärung. Please seach previous message chains too.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
7/31/14 2:14 PM as a reply to hprj.
thanx. can u tell me frm whch office we can get verpflichtungserklärung. plz tell me german name of that office.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/31/14 3:53 PM as a reply to mhendra.
Normally in Ausländerbehörde. Sometimes it could be in Rathaus too.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/5/14 12:44 PM as a reply to mhendra.
Hello,

If your Friend is in Berlin. Then he must go to this address to obtain "Verpflichtungserklärung" Friedrichstr. 219,10969 Berlin. A prior online appointment is required here.

https://www.berlin.de/terminvereinbarung/termin/tag.php?termin=1&dienstleister=121918&anliegen[]=120691&herkunft=%2Flabo%2Fve%2Fdienstleistungen%2Findex.php%2Fstandort%2F121918

Best Regards.
Mohamm
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/16/14 11:32 AM as a reply to mhendra.
Follow the guidelines of invitation letter. All the requirements are mentioned over there.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott