Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German tourust visa for meeting my Facebook friend

Toggle
Dear All

my facebook friend frm berlin invite me to visit and she is sending me invitation letter and all papers, we meet on internet and not face to face. i m married and 29 years old , working in india. so can i get visa ? or i m not eligible bcz she is only my internet friend?

plz help me
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German tourust visa for meeting my Facebook friend
Answer
7/28/14 12:02 PM as a reply to mhendra.
Hi,
You can apply to the embassy and see whether you get it emoticon
Tourists visas can be applied for meeting friends in Germany sure and it does not matter how close the friend is (the consular office does not know that). You would need to follow the standard documentation, prove that you have strong and sufficient reasons to go back home after your trip and show some money in your bank account.

Though its none of my business, but a Facebook friend offering to provide a letter of invitation to you to come visit Germany would be a tad too weird for me. If you can provide eligibility for a tourist visa (like if you book a tourist holiday with your wife to germany), you dont even need any invitation letter from anyone.

If the embassy finds your application weak, it can reject it. The prime demography for rejection of tourist visas are usually single male or female travelling alone with suspect motivations, jobs or financial situation.

All the best.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German tourust visa for meeting my Facebook friend
Answer
7/29/14 11:23 AM as a reply to Mixed Feelings.
thanx for your suggestion.
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18