Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family Reunion Visa

Toggle
Family Reunion Visa
Answer
3/18/11 1:10 PM
Hi All,

I am an Indian student who is studying in Berlin from last 6 months. I have 2 yrs residence visa in Germany. Now, I have got married in India. I would like to invite my husband to stay with me. Is it possible to get visa for him on basis of my residence permit? and what kind of document should I need to submit for the family reunion visa application in the case of mine(I have student visa)?
Kindly give me proper guidance for my situation.
Thank you very in advance....
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Family Reunion Visa
Answer
3/18/11 2:27 PM as a reply to Vandan Solanki.
Hi,

Being a student, assuming that you don't have a regular income, the foremost question from the foreign authorities would be that how you would support your livelihood (yourself and spouse) in Germany.

Good that you are in your initial phase of the studies. You might have a better chance to invite your husband on family reunion visa since you still have at least 1 and 1/2 yrs to complete your studies.

Family renion visa for foreign students might not be discussed much. You should get proper information from your Ausländeramt.

all the best.
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Family Reunion Visa
Answer
6/6/11 12:20 PM as a reply to Vandan Solanki.
Hi,

Did you bring your husband to germany. I stand in the same situation. Please tell me what to do, if you are already done with it.

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18