Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Residence in Germany with Romanian Work visa

Toggle
Hello members

looking for your help and suggestions.

I am a German Citizen and my girlfriend is Chinese. I was told that I can invite her on a Friend's visa only for 3months and she was here on a toursit visa recently.

We have decided to live together and perhaps marry after few years. Trying for a laguage visa or a student visa or a work visa is not a solution because of her non graduation and most importantly this is not a sure solution for geting Visa.

She has business contacts in Romania and one such company can offer a job as a Freelancer and she will get a job contract from Romania and will apply for Romanian Work Visa from China. Is it allowed to stay in Germany with Romanian work visa ?

Thanks for your suggestions and ideas
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Residence in Germany with Romanian Work visa
Answer
7/28/14 7:15 AM as a reply to Weltmeister 2014.
neuer:
Hello members

looking for your help and suggestions.

I am a German Citizen and my girlfriend is Chinese. I was told that I can invite her on a Friend's visa only for 3months and she was here on a toursit visa recently.

We have decided to live together and perhaps marry after few years. Trying for a laguage visa or a student visa or a work visa is not a solution because of her non graduation and most importantly this is not a sure solution for geting Visa.

She has business contacts in Romania and one such company can offer a job as a Freelancer and she will get a job contract from Romania and will apply for Romanian Work Visa from China. Is it allowed to stay in Germany with Romanian work visa ?

No
Thanks for your suggestions and ideas
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/14 2:50 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Thanks Cebit for your Answer !

Do you know which law or paragraph that says sas 'No' or 'Yes'?
I remember sometime back one of my Indian friend used to live near Prag but work in Dresden.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/14 9:48 PM as a reply to Weltmeister 2014.
To reside in Germany legally, one should have a valid purpose in Germany: study, work, family reunion, priest, artist or a refugee broadly. Your friend does not fall in any of these categories neither does he/she have income generated in Germany. 

You can check aufenthaltgsesetz. I dont know the exact law.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott