Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

spouse visa problem

Toggle
spouse visa problem
Answer
7/24/14 11:38 AM
Hallo,

I am Shreya from delhi.i am very much confused about spouse visa.My husband is a doctor and he got a job in hannover last month.but because of work permit he came bake to india and applied for work permit,but because of some documnts missing he got job seeker visa instead of work permit. Now he is going back to Germany.I also wanted to go with him.But he is  saying that its not possible.because first he has to submit all the documnts then he can send informal invitation. Is this true? And if its true then how much time it will take for evrything? And iam little confused scared about visa interview questions so plz can anybody give me any idea of that interview.And as i read on web site that the main person is highly skilled worker then no need to show A1 certificate?

Thank you
0 (0 Votes)

RE: spouse visa problem
Answer
7/24/14 1:18 PM as a reply to urmila chaudhary.
Hi 

If he is able to get 'Blue Card' then the spouse do not need A1 certificate.
Let me know if you have more questions, but the usually process takes about 3-6 months time.

Thanks
Gopi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/14 3:41 PM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
Thnx sir for your reply so it means i can go after 3 to 6 months, because my husband was saying that it will take 2 months after all documents complition.and do you have any idea about visa interview questions?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/14 4:41 PM as a reply to urmila chaudhary.
Hello Shreya,

It all depends how soon your husband starts his paper work and then follow ups with foreign office (Ausläanderbehörde). One can apply for dependent visa immediately after getting required accommodation and all necessary papers from his or her company. Ideal time for visa approval is anything between 4 and 8 weeks.

Good Luck then.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/14 5:26 PM as a reply to hprj.
thanx hprj for your response..................
any idea of that visa interview questions in delhi?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/14 6:36 PM as a reply to urmila chaudhary.
you need not be afraid of visa interview. they are going to ask questions about your marriage and spouse which should not be a problem as long there is nothing to hide.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott