Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Fraud buyer

Toggle
Fraud buyer
Answer
8/11/06 1:31 PM
Hi all,

One of my friend in India exported garments goods to a Spain buyer 3 months ago. The goods worth around 3500 euros. My friend delivered the goods one week late, but the buyer never complained about that. The buyer does not want to pay now! He makes excuses like the quality is not good, customers returning the goods, etc.

We know thats not true because he does not wanted to send back us the remaining goods! He gives no prompt response when we ask "How many products have been sold?", "How much were returned?", etc.

He does not want to pay money or return goods. Now-a-days he completely stopped responding for phone calls and emails. We have all the necessary papers with us. Is it possible to file case against him and get some euros back?

btw, I am working in IT with my visa bounded to company!

Thank you all.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Fraud buyer
Answer
8/11/06 2:22 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
Your Visa status is not goin to help in anyway here. Mostly you have to take legal action in either India or Spain and that too by your friend. Taking action in india is impossible. But is it worth the time and money for action in Spain?? difficult to answer
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/11/06 2:31 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
you can take a good business layer in spain and claim him!!
if you have all the proof then in any case you will get your money!!

all its depend on proof, last time same thing happened with my friend company with itaian buyer.
they buy from us 30,000 euro in the credit for 3 months and we delivered very good quality and on time. and after 3 months the time was coming for payment so they tell same story(like your friend).
at that time we have all the proof for example: official order from buyer,on time delivery notice etc. so we take a layer in italy and we claimed and after 3 months we win the case and we get the money.

What proof your friend have??

My friend! its depend everything on proof and a good layer.
so try your best and find a good layer in spain.

Bye

Goldy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/11/06 4:18 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
Next time use something like letter of credit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_credit
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18