Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE/EG/EU - working and living

NE/EG/EU - working and living
Answer
11/23/06 3:51 PM
I see this mess that is going around about NE-EG, and working/living rights in other EU country having NE-EG sticker.
I was burning also for that, but before I wanted to go in Auslanderämt, I ask Austrian embassy what about living and working in Austria with NE (NE-EG) visa for Germany.
I have write to the Österreichischen Botschaft in Berlin with question for moving, living and working in Austria.
I ask them also the options with NE and NE-EG issued in Germany.
So, hire is the answer, irrelevant weather you have only NE or NE-EG:

Sehr geehrter Herr xxxxxx,
Die Konsularabteilung der Österreichischen Botschaft bezieht sich auf Ihr Schreiben vom 22. November 2006 betreffend Ihre Pläne für einen Umzug nach Österreich.
Für einen langfristigen Aufenthalt in Österreich entsteht für Ihre Familie und Sie die Notwendigkeit der Beantragung einer Niederlassungsbewilligung. Die Niederlassungsbewilligung ist direkt bei der für Sie zuständigen österreichischen Vertretungsbehörde zu beantragen. In Ihrem Fall ist dies das Österreichische Generalkonsulat, Alsterufer 37, 20354 Hamburg.
Im Anhang finden Sie ein Informationsblatt zur Beantragung einer Niederlassungsbewilligung. Genauere Informationen und das Antragsformular finden Sie des Weiteren auf der Homepage der Österreichischen Botschaft, www.oesterreichische-botschaft.de oder www.help.gv.at.
Hire is the address:
http://www.bmi.gv.at/niederlassung/formulare.asp

It is totally irrelevant if you are having NE or NE-EG!
If you want to move somewhere else in EU, you need to go the procedure for NE in that country.
Sure it is more easy way by having German NE, to get NE for 'chosen country' and it is not any problem at all, and I assume that from country to country is different – but easy.
I choose Austria as closest one and most similar as DE.
For me the NE or NE-EG case is closed.
I wait till I get DE Pass - then all doors will be open without any key on it.
emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18