Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

germna spouse visa - help needed

Toggle
germna spouse visa - help needed
Answer
7/21/14 2:46 PM
Dear all,

My wife applied for spouse visa on 17th march at chennai consulate. I have submitted all my documents at ABH, starnberg on 2nd may 2014. ABH people told everything is okay. After that, my wife did not get any information from chennai consulate. After 14 weeks, I was trying to call chennai consulate, unfortunately,  no one answered my call. Today, one person picked my call and inform me that chennai consulate send an mail to my wife on 8th may about her visa. She did not receive any mail (everyday we checked spam and all other folder mails too). I told him to resend the mail. But, he was not ready to send another mail. My wife can’t visit the consulate without any letter or mail. She also called VFS and they are asking us to call consulate.

At chennai consulate, no one is picking the call and  answering promptly
Is there anyway to contact chennai consulate to solve this problem.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: germna spouse visa - help needed
Answer
7/21/14 4:12 PM as a reply to krishna kandaswamy.
Your wife's visa would have been approved. Talk to them politely and they help you for sure. In my case, there was no confirmation as such. I just called after 10 weeks and the officer told me that you can submit passport for stamping. In their website they do mention specific hours of availablity on phone for visa queries. If you call other than those hours you would not get any response and its quite understandable.

Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: german spouse visa - help needed
Answer
7/21/14 9:13 PM as a reply to hprj.
Thanks. 

Have you applied to chennai consulate. Is it possible to visit thechennai consulate without letter?. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/14 6:45 AM as a reply to krishna kandaswamy.
Write a letter addressed to the consul-general, enquiring about the status. Send it by courier.. After 15 days..no response.. Write to German ambassador.. If you don't hear anything, hire immigration lawyer based in Germany (vpmk), you will get lightening response.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/14 9:48 AM as a reply to krishna kandaswamy.
biotechkk:
Thanks. 

Have you applied to chennai consulate. Is it possible to visit thechennai consulate without letter?. 
Yes, I did apply from Chennai consulate. Our passports have been submitted without any letter/email.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott