Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Link to the law description?

Toggle
Link to the law description?
Answer
5/13/05 3:15 PM
Hi guys,

Could someone be so kind and give me the link to the law that defines exactly this "highly skilled" group? You know, the description how high your wage has to be and so on.

Or at least a hint where I could find it; I'm in the terrible pressure with time and there's no free room to browse for ages...

Thank you all in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Link to the law description?
Answer
5/13/05 3:59 PM as a reply to Miodrag Vidanovic.
here we go ;-)

http://www.trust7.com/en/germany/links/immigration
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/13/05 5:23 PM as a reply to Miodrag Vidanovic.
Thanks Detlef, that's it.

The key issue is "ein Gehalt in Höhe von mindestens dem Doppelten der Beitragsbemessungsgrenze der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung". I'm not sure, but i think that some of our members had experience that this Beitragsbemessungsgrenze der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung varies between Bundeslandern, so it could be higher/lower in certain parts of Germany. If this is so, could we make a table that shows exact values? When it comes to paycheck raise, that we know which figures to target emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/13/05 5:43 PM as a reply to Miodrag Vidanovic.
Hi glide

I think the cents are not so important. A difference of 2 or 3 thousand euro you can compense with Urlaubsgeld or Weihnachtgeld or a productivity bonus.

The frontier we have always managed in this forum is arount 85000 euro/bruto/yearly.

I think the frontier for Privat/Gesetz Krankenversicherung is about 44000 so 2x44000 is about 88.000, around the "teoric forum value" of 85K.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott