Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Can i get Permanent Residence

Toggle
Can i get Permanent Residence
Answer
7/17/14 1:31 PM
Am going to the visa renewal next month i just want to know whether can i get Permanent residence. I entered Germany on Nov 2010 and i was on deputation till July 2012 and for the first 21 during which i did not pay social security. After which i joined a German Company as a Permanent position on August 2012 and i applied visa at that time requesting Blue card visa so that i can apply for Permanent residence after 21 months but the embassy person said that he will give a normal work permit with Company name on it for two years  and for the next time if i apply he said i will get the Permanent residence. Now the visa is getting over if i go this time to embassy whether i will get Permanent residence. Need your inputs.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Can i get Permanent Residence
Answer
7/17/14 8:33 PM as a reply to Selvam Chellappan Chellappan.
Hi ,

Since you are having a normal work permit. I think you are not eligible for the Niederlassungserlaubnis. Try with ABH if they can issue you a Blue Card now with that as well you can save one year and can apply for Niederlassung after 21 months after getting the Blue Card.

Look on internet for § 9 AufenthG Niederlassungserlaubnis.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18