Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Anyone lucky yet??!!!

Toggle
Anyone lucky yet??!!!
Answer
1/31/05 4:47 PM
Hi @,
I would like to request all the readers here to post some information whether anyone has been lucky so far with the extension of AE or anyone lucky with NE. We have read so much so was eager to know if anything is actually working or not .Drop in lines please ..
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Anyone lucky yet??!!!
Answer
2/1/05 1:19 AM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
I do not know if we have right to have extension of AE or to get NE at all?!
I got an answer from Ausländeramt - 'I do not know, I belive no chance.You have to go out after 5 years.'
I have to clear my 'status' at 24.02 ...then I have 'termin' to 'expose' my self about the 'You my hear, you my soul'....or....'hit the road Jo and don^t you come back no more, no more, no more, no more....
But afcourse...I will inform...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 11:54 AM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
max if you do not know, we know it.
Read the forum and law.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 1:15 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
But DvD,

Then why so much polemik and filosophy and diferen issue for same people and status, if with existing law IT MUST BE as it is written for all?
You are not obligatet to an answer, sorry for all questions directed to you, but I have meaning that YOU are, like some one, who put 'the stamp' of our future, answer an peace.

PS.
I never got bewiligung, never got bindet visum neither first,8first years) neither second time (last 3 years)...it is always written that it is issued for job as IT.
And it is aufenthalterlaubnis.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 1:30 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Max,

Just take it easy.

You have been working in Germany now more than 4 years as GC, right ?

You still have an unlimited contract with your employer and your employer is willing to continue to employ you after your 5 years, right ?

then, your problem is resolved. You dont need to post around in the forums and ask again, what is gonna happen with your situation. If the answers to the questions that I have asked above are
"Yes" , then you will get an extension to your residence permit. So call it niederlassungserlaubnis after 5 years.

This does not depend on what the ABH officer is telling to you. He can tell whatever he wants but you have your rights and you dont need to beg him to give you your rights. Get a lawyer and sue him, if he is not willing to accept some facts. As simple as that. We can not really help you in the forum, if your ABH officer is really stubborn.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 1:31 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
hey ..goin thru the chain looks like a personal berbal exchange goin on emoticon ... this wasnt meant for it ... wanted to know if anyone has been lucky so far or ..any answers from the Auslanderbehörde ... my arbeitsamt asked me to apply rite now though mine expires in sept 05... based on the fact 3 yrs of stay and tax payment ... in germany.
0 (0 Votes)

to Stier
Answer
2/1/05 1:40 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Hi Stier,

"my arbeitsamt asked me to apply rite now though mine expires in sept 05... based on the fact 3 yrs of stay and tax payment ... in germany."

What did the arbeitsamt ask you to apply now, based on the fact 3 years of stay and tax payment?
For NE? Is it a littel stupid? Arbeitsamt has nothing to do with NE! According §9 in the BeschVerf, you donot need a "Arbeitsmarkprüfung", if you have worked for 3 years. That is all, and nothing more!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 2:07 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
So Stier,
what did your AA asked?
Or maybe you thought ABH asked you to aply for something?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 2:28 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Could some one answer !

1, How many months before , I could apply for extension of my permit . In july my GC ends .

2, My GC was issued in city X and now i reside in City Y . So for extension where should i go ?

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 3:00 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
2-3 months.
place Y.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 3:49 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
HI

The green card which i have is still from place X .when i become unemployed and employed again i went to place x always .

1, So now why should go to Y to renew my permit.

Danke ...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 4:05 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Ok..

There is smt called "Wohnort-Prinzip" in Germany. The city in which you are registered(Anmeldung) is supposed to give you this kind of state-related facilities. (Finanzamt, Ausländeramt, Arbeitsamt)

But the question is :

If the company is situated in City X and you are registered in City Y then it might make sense to go to City X Arbeitsamt because of the company's address. I am not sure regarding the correctness of this information though. Maybe you can try to ask the Arbeitsamt ?

Regards,

Lacrima

Edit after the original post
PS: I just remembered that we are not supposed to go Arbeitsamt directly after the new law. So please read it Ausländerbehörde.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 4:38 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
you go to AA where firma you work in resides.
but you need no AA any more. only ABH.
and that is ABH where you live.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 4:42 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
haaloo
stiiieeerrr
aanswwwweeerrrrssss pleaaaasssse!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 4:45 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
i was at the arbeitsamt ...for some work and then had questioned the beamter for the procedure and there was informed to go to AB as i fullfilled the criteria of 3 yrs +tax payment for 3 yrs..so wanted to know if anyone with similar exp...i was told to apply directly.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 4:57 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
so stier here is what is there wrong.
3 years that guy speak about are unfortunately 5 years. it would be nice to get NE after 3 years but I am afraid that Beamter at ABH will be better informed.
beside you do not need Renten (taxes) because you came before 2005 and those that start after 2005 need 60 Renten=5 years again.

maybe guy at AA wanted to say that you need no AMCheck to change job because you worked here for 3 years. THAT IS CORRECT. but again if you are GC you would have right to skip AMC even if you worked only one day.

So if he told you that you can chenge job and get new AE at ABH without problems than he is right.
But if he told you that you can get NE and send you to ABH than guy at ABH will probably turn it down because you need 5 years for NE
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 5:23 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@lacrima
Tahnk you...and sorry for 'shauthing' arround.

@DvD
I will vote for you if you decide in future to become a prime minister in Germany.And I mean that...

Best wishes...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 5:37 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Thanks Johnny
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18