Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Führerschein für "latinos"

Toggle
Führerschein für "latinos"
Answer
5/12/05 1:16 PM
hi,

I just had a conversation with a friend who told me that there is a possibility for some countries (most of them from Sudamerica) to homologate the driver licence of our native coutries in Spain (which means getting a valid EU driver license). This is a direct process and only costs about €40.

Well, I am thinking, for example, to go there in holidays and try to get it. Considering the costs the other way (driving course, etc)I think it´s worth.

I want to share this information and I want to hear your experiences!

I have these 2 links which I still don´t have read in detail:

http://www.dgt.es/tramites/canjes/nocomunitarios.htm

http://www.patriamadre.com/content/InfoDetalle.asp?id=42

Regards,

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Führerschein für "latinos"
Answer
5/12/05 1:38 PM as a reply to Alex I.
Hola Alex

Well, sorry to dissapoint you but is not so easy.

About a month ago I finished the fu...g paperwork and Prüfungen of the German Führerschein and I have it in my pocket now.

After starting this whole process, I made a deep investigation about you are telling us. My country has a direct agreement with Spain so I could do that perfectly.

But anything that smell like roses not necessarily is a rose.

If you are interested, I can give you the details in a private mail in spanish because I´m a little bit busy now.

But as an anticipe, to this 40 euros you have to add about two or three visits to Spain (each paper you will need takes a month or more to be ready and is a chain of papers: for the second paper you need the first u.s.w.), you have to deregister (Abmelden) from Germany and register in Spain AND the worst of all, here in Germany is a rule called "183 Tage Regelung" that clearly specify that if you have a Führerschein from another country than Germany, you have to prove you lived in that country more than 6 months. This Regelung was added to avoid this kind of bussines that one or two times some kind of pirate has posted in this forum of "With 600 dollars you get a driver license from California - Send an email to pppp@hotmail.com" or something like that.

Give me an email address and I´ll write you later
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Führerschein für "latinos"
Answer
5/12/05 2:50 PM as a reply to Alex I.
Hola YO,

Wow, you are pretty good informed about it.

Well, it would be great to hear more details.

my E-mail is alexander_quinones AT gmx DOT de

Hasta pronto,

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7