Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Got job while I'm doing Master degree. HOw to get job visa / blue card?

Toggle
I am M.Sc student . I want to quit my studies and applying for EU Blue Card.
Today, i went to Aüslanderbehorde and they asked me to bring my Bachelor Degreerecognized by ZAB.http://www.kmk.org/zab/zeugnisbewertungen
Anyone applied for that earlier for EU Blue Card application?Because i have to join on 1st September.2014. Is it possible to take Lawyer advice tomake it without ZAB certificate.
I need contacts of successful students, who got EU Blue card from Germany to understand their experiences
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Got job while I'm doing Master degree. HOw to get job visa / blue card?
Answer
7/8/14 4:15 PM as a reply to krishna murthy.
First of all check whether your bachelor degree is considered equivalent to German degree. As per law, that is the requirement for blue card. If it is not in the list, then there is not much your lawyer can do about that.  According to me, you will spend money and end up with no result. It is better to complete your studies and then start working.

As per my knowledge, you will have to abort your studies and go back to your home country and apply for visa. In which case, if your bachelor degree is not equivalent to German degree then ABH will not grant visa.

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18