Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Job Loss - No Blue Card - Serious Visa Problem at ALB

Toggle
Hi all, I graduated in June 2013 (last year ) and had a job search visa for 18 months upto December 2014. I got a job in February 2014 and I am still in my first six months of probation period and now my employer has given me a notice period for me to leave the job by end of this month(within the probation).

I today went to the Auslanderbehoerde and the crazy officer shouted at me telling that if I dont show a job contract from 01-August I have to go back to India. I said her I had a job search Visa till December and requested her to provide me such a search visa until December and she refused.

She said she has to refer some rules and get back to two weeks later which is too less for me to produce a job contract nor to decide and pack home.

1) Am I eligible for a job search Visa after this ??
2) Will an Internship contract will do fine?
3) If she denies, may be because she is unaware how do I proceed with it?

I am so stressed and depressed and Two full weeks of wait is very long for me. If you know any similar situtations and solutions, please share.

Thankyou in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Job Loss - No Blue Card - Serious Visa Problem at ALB
Answer
7/4/14 8:59 AM as a reply to bala murugan.
Hi,

dont worry, just try to organize some money in these 2 weeks. Take a print out of your account statement with you and try to politely convince your case worker that you are a German Graduate, you have some interviews lined-up and you have enough finanicial means to survive on your own in Germany. They will issue a Fiktionsbescheinigung for 3 months and I hope you will be able to find a job during this time.

Good luck and keep us posted.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/15 1:51 AM as a reply to bala murugan.
Hello,

I am also suffering from this problem. Please can you kindly tell me what happened to your case. It will help me a lot and may be others also if you share your experience. I got " kundigung" after 3 months from diensleister without giving any job. I just stayed at home and waited but at last they cancelled my contractemoticon. Please can you help with this
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/15 6:52 PM as a reply to sanjay poudel.
Hi, What Visa do you hold currently and what is the validity of the current Visa?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/15 7:30 PM as a reply to sanjay poudel.
Case 1: If you have a german degree then you are eligible for a 6 months job search visa after showing the money for 670*6 months EVEN if you dont have Bluecard.
Case 2: If you have blue card, you are obviously entitled for a 6 months job search even if u dont have a German degree.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/15 1:29 AM as a reply to bala murugan.
Hey thx a lot for ur kind reply, now i am in a little bit relief. I have got blue card until nov 2018 and they agent end my contract with the reason that my probezeit is finished. I just sat in home for 3 months. My last date for contract is feb 20. Hope then I will get visa until 20 August 2015 then. emoticon Now I am in less stress as I have around 7 months. Thanks a lot again emoticon)))
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/15 5:49 PM as a reply to bala murugan.
graphene:
Case 2: If you have blue card, you are obviously entitled for a 6 months job search even if u dont have a German degree.

Hello Graphene,

Could you please confirm on "Case 2"
I am under assumotion that one can search job for only 3 months after losing current job on Blue card.

Thanks in advance
Tarun K
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/15 10:28 AM as a reply to Tarun Kumar.
Yes you are eligible.... please go to the visa office and get it done.. once you have a Blue card by default u r eligible for a 6 months job searhc visa... simple..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/15 7:05 PM as a reply to bala murugan.
It seems a little confusing, as from this paragraph, taken from
http://www.bamf.de/EN/Infothek/FragenAntworten/BlaueKarteEU/blaue-karte-eu-node.html -

"In accordance with section 82 subs. 6 of the German Residence Act,
persons who are resident are obliged to notify the competent immigration
authority of the loss of their job where employment is subject to
approval by the immigration authority. The foreigner in question
initially still holds a valid residence title, but the immigration
authority may stipulate a subsequent time limitation at its discretion.
This time limitation may however take account of the possibility to seek
employment, particularly if entitlements to unemployment benefit 1
(“ALG I”) have arisen as a result of contributions that have been made. "
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7