Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

GEZ (Double Payment)

Toggle
GEZ (Double Payment)
Answer
7/3/14 5:50 PM
Hello All,
I was living in service apartment (Fully furnished tv,radio,internet)for last 2 years and I got letter from GEZ asking for payment. As my other frd is doing I filled and sent it to them I didn't ask my owner about it.
 I left my rented house last month and living temporary acomodation. MY owner told me she is already paying this tax to GEZ why you paid for same.
 Please help me what to do for stoping it as of now I am living in temporary place dont have registered house. Is there any way to get my money back as it was paid by two people. for same house.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: GEZ (Double Payment)
Answer
7/3/14 7:18 PM as a reply to surjeet singh.
prove to GEZ that there was double payment
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/4/14 2:20 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Send email to GEZ writing about the issue along with scanned copy of the payment receipt for the payment made by you and your landlord. Money will be returned back to you
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
7/4/14 2:27 PM as a reply to Sanjay Dwivedi.
Thanks a Lot for your reply.
I will check and do it and let you know.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott