Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Beschäftigungserlobnis.

Toggle
Beschäftigungserlobnis.
Answer
10/21/10 6:14 PM
Dear Friends,
I am a IT professionalist from India.
I would like to know whether am I qulified to get Beschäftigungserlobnis status, my details are as following:
1. I have worked in Germany for 23 months (May 2008 till March 2010)
2. Stayed in India for the next 5 and a half months. Got an offer from German Company, reapplied for Work visa from India.
3. During the month Arpil and May 2010 eventhough i am not in Germany i have paid the tax and social security which means 25 months of social insurance.
4. Returned to Germany on September 2010.

I would also like to know the 6 months VISA expiry time, How the 6 months are counted, (day wise or week wise or month wise)because in my case its about two weeks to complete the 6 months duration from March 2010 to Sep 2010.

Also help me how can i proceed if i have an offer from other companies in Germany if i am not eligible for Beschäftigungserlobnis.

Thanks & kind regards
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Beschäftigungserlobnis.
Answer
10/21/10 7:05 PM as a reply to Brain Teaser.
if u did not have a valid AE (residence permit) in the intervening months then you are not eligible for BE.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Beschäftigungserlobnis.
Answer
10/21/10 7:41 PM as a reply to Brain Teaser.
if u did not have a valid AE (residence permit) in the intervening months then you are not eligible for BE.

Dear Friend,

I had a valid AE (residence permit)till October,31.2010, in India i cancelled this old visa and a new D-type Visa have been stamped on 30.08.2010.

Kindly suggest me am i qualified for BE.

Thanks and regards
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3