Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work in Singapore with Resident visa after marry

Toggle
Good day go all!

I am malaysia citizen and my boyfriend is german. We are plan to get marry this year July 06 and i am wondering of certain matter which is unclear to me.

I want to know weather i can go out from Germany to Singapore for working after marry with 1 year resident visa? Is that right i will get 1 year resident visa after marry?
Is that any rules to said after marry cannot out of germany for more then 6 months, and it will cancel off the reisdent visa.

I am worry to all this and currenctly i cannot find the correct website for reading for such a similiar case.

Appreciated very much for all assistance and information, pls advise me in detail so that i can know what purpose can do and not allow in germany.

Warmest Regards
CrL
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work in Singapore with Resident visa after marry
Answer
3/20/06 8:47 AM as a reply to Carl Summer.
Hello, Everyone in Trust 7,

Appreciated very much some one can advise wheather can i leave germany after marry, one of my friend after marry she holding 1 year resident visa but did not know the procedure to refer in detail going out from Germany more then 6 month and what will happen after that, if the resident visa had been cancel is that anyway can be reapply again.

If this topic and similiar case had been posted many time, please advise me which forum i should go through so that i refer from some one had been reply.

Thank you for all of your time and reply.

Warmest Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/06 12:04 PM as a reply to Carl Summer.
i guess the best thing to do here would be to ask your german boyfriend to call up the ausländerbehörde and clarify all the queries that you have. i'm sure you'll get all the necessary info.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/06 12:45 PM as a reply to Carl Summer.
Hello,

Thanks for the short informations.

W.Rgds
Crl
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/06 4:55 PM as a reply to Carl Summer.
@Carol1273

Welcome to this forum Carol. We rarely have chinese in this forum ;-)

I want to know weather i can go out from Germany to Singapore for working after marry with 1 year resident visa?

Yes, of course.

Is that right i will get 1 year resident visa after marry?

Yes, that's right.

Is that any rules to said after marry cannot out of germany for more then 6 months, and it will cancel off the reisdent visa.

Yes, unfortunately that is true. But you will always get a new residence permit, as long as you stay with your husband. Your husband is your residence permit :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/06 5:24 PM as a reply to Carl Summer.
@akshay

do you have a third eye? ;-)

How do you know she is chinese instead of malay or indonesian or indian?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/06 6:05 PM as a reply to Carl Summer.
@Raj

Hypothetically, if you are a citizen of Malaysia (Islamic-governed-country) and you got a chance to come to Germany (Free-country) and again you want to move to Singapore (dictator-governed-country). You have to be a chinese :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/06 4:22 AM as a reply to Carl Summer.
@akshay

Thank you very much for your respone to me, at first i willing upsad which i did not hear from you anymore reply.

Yes i am Chinese Female from Malaysia.
Yes my boyfriend is German Resident so it mean that if my resident visa had been cancel after 6 month out, i still can reapply and enter to Germany.
Hope I am right from your answer.

Meantime do you know that is there any change about marriage procedure in Germany, because i cannot find the website which i wana to read regarding.

1. AFTER MARRY IN GERMANY MUST I GO OUT FROM GERMANY COUNTRY AND THEN MUST APPLY FAMILIE VISA FROM MY COUNTRY MALAYSIA THEN CAN BE INTO GERMANY TO STAY WITH MY HUSBAND??

2. or I not need to apply after marry i just go to foreigner office directly and apply the resident visa with bring all the documents.

Kindly please advise me.

I am very much appreciated to seen your reply to me.

Thank you so much, please advise me am still so new in here and pleased to learn from all your knowledge regarding procedure and so on.

Warmest Regards
Carol
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/06 11:54 AM as a reply to Carl Summer.
@akshay
Hey man, I should say you have vision with logical conclusions. Great Preception...:-)

@ Carol

I think that you are not aware about the rules of marrying a German in Germany:
1. Your Boyfreiend and you have to submit a Marriagability certificate.
2. He has to submit proof for Income and Enough space for two in a apartment.
3. Your Health Insurance.
4. Invitation for Marriage in Germany from your BF.

If you want to marry in other country then the procedure is different and for the details you can search this forum.

Regards
Peacy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/06 1:28 PM as a reply to Carl Summer.
@ Peacy

Thanks for the information and advise.
Yes I did aware about the marriage procedure.

As above you had mention it seek look like my
boyfriend have to submit from their own in germany, and i have to submit by own in Malaysia after marriage.

Is that correct i have to leave Germany after register marry, then i come back to my origin country and apply the Familizuzamanvisun and wait till it is approval and then i can enter to germany to get my resident visa?

At the moment i already bring my own document back to germany and submit to the local office, and they will send to court and check and wait for approval.

I really need to know after register marry Must I leave Germany and then back to my origin country from there i have to apply Familizuyamvisum to entry to Germany then me and my boyfriend will bring me to foreign office to get my resident visa?

The rest of the problem i need to research more and more.

Kindly please advise if anyone know similar or advise where to refer if it is really had been post many time .
I am really doubt and worry if i make a mistake since i am not aware.

Thank you for all of advise.
W.Regards
CrL
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/06 1:37 PM as a reply to Carl Summer.
@Akshay

"a citizen of Malaysia (Islamic-governed-country)"

- nothing to deny!

"and you got a chance to come to Germany (Free-country)"

- nothing to deny!

"and again you want to move to Singapore (dictator-governed-country). You have to be a chinese"

- nothing to deny!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/06 5:30 PM as a reply to Carl Summer.
@Carol

In my opinion, if you are granted a visa for marriage purpose to come to Germany then you are not required to go back to your country to apply family union visa. It is required to verify the papers here as you would be marrying in Standesamt in Geramny and they will issue you a marriage certificate. On the base of this marriage certificate you will get resident permit directly.

In any case your BF can clarify this matter with Ausländerbehörde here, as they can tell the whole procedure.

regards,
Peacy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/06 2:53 AM as a reply to Carl Summer.
@ Peacy

Thanks for the informations and advise me to refer to Auslanderbehörde, as most of them and i had read the other forum they are said the same of you.

But i dont know why i have to go out of Germany after register marry.
At the moment i was holding language visa till july 06, so they said i have to go out after register and apply families union visa to be enter. This is from Ausländerbehörde informations.

Thank you very much for all of you information are given to me.

B.Rgds
CrL
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/06 12:54 PM as a reply to Carl Summer.
I wonder if this is a marriage of necessity. You are here on a visa for language training, you meet this german guy, get hooked to him and want to get married to him and then you want to leave and go to singapore for work with the possibility to come back to germany any time.

Yes what the Aüslanderbehorde said is true. You need a special visa to get married in germany because your visa for Language training cannot be changed to this type of visa locally. So you have to go back and get the new visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/06 1:17 PM as a reply to Carl Summer.
@ Raj

I knew my boyfriend quite long time ago not only i came here then knew him, to learn the language is because he suggest me to learn so i can speak a little before we setup the family, I am asking is that possible after marry then go to back to Singapore for working, not for me only, is for us. Pls dont attack without knowing anything.
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/06 1:43 PM as a reply to Carl Summer.
Well i have better things to do than 'attack' someone for fun. If you say it is not 'sham' then so be it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/06 1:43 PM as a reply to Carl Summer.
Dear all,
This seems to be an interesting case. However, my impression is that there are laws or ways here to make it hard for people to stay in Germany just to marry a German citizen here at Germany. I do not know the details but I would like some feedbacks.

The best way is to be able to qualify for the resident permit independent of marriage, be it at Germany or Singapore ( I guess this is obvious).

I heard of a case where a foreigner stay here at Germany through marriage. The person has a temporary resident permit bound to that marraige. This person has two options to stay permanently at Germnay, get a citizenship after 7 or 8? years or work at least 18 months to get a NE before getting citizenship. However, I do not know the requirements for this type of NE ( perhaps also bound to marriage too).

Any comment?

Thanks

JIM
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7